JB

Messages recommandés

Messieurs les orgas,

Pourrions nous avoir votre avis sur cette question :

http://www.warhammer-forum.com/index.php?showtopic=227333

Combien coûte ce perso ?

Snagla le g'laviot : 115 pts

mais il est indiqué dans ses règles :

[quote]Si vous sélectionnez Snagla l'Glaviot, vous devez également inclure une unité de Gobelins sur Araignée dans votre armée, [b]en payant le coût indiqué dans la section Unités de Base.[/b] Cette unité doit être désigné comme Lè Grimpeurs d'la Mort [b](le coût de cette amélioration est inclus dans celui de Snagla)[/b]. Vous pouvez sélectionner d'autres unités normales de Gobelins sur Araignée si vous le souhaitez[/quote]

J'ai du mal à saisir l'implication des deux parties en gras.

1) Snagla coute 115pts et les araignées coûtent XXXX en base . On part du principe que les règles dont bénéficient le régiment d'araignée sont incluses dans le coût de snagla.

2) Snagla coute 115 + XXXXX des araignées.

????

Deuxième lot de questions envoyé à Warhammer Forge:

[color=#222222][font=arial, sans-serif][size=2]
[/size][/font][/color][quote][color=#222222][font=arial, sans-serif][size=2]
[b]MERWYRM (Monstrous Arcanum page 75)[/b][/size][/font][/color]

1) Do the special rules "Enfeebling cold" and "Abyssal Cloak" apply to all kinds of Merwyrm (as stated in their shared special rules)? Or just to the kind that have this rule in its specific special ones (i.e. [i]Enfeebling Cold[/i] only for the Pagowyrm) and [i]Abyssal Cloak[/i] only for the Sciowyrm)?[color=#222222][font=arial, sans-serif][size=2]
[/size][/font][/color][color=#222222][font=arial, sans-serif][size=2]
[/size][/font][/color][color=#222222][font=arial, sans-serif][size=2][b]ARCANE PHOENIX[/b] [b](Monstrous Arcanum page 79)[/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#222222][font=arial, sans-serif][size=2]2) Does the -1 to Wound of the [i]Plumage of Flames[/i] special rule apply to ranged attacks?[/size][/font][/color][color=#222222][font=arial, sans-serif][size=2]
[/size][/font][/color][color=#222222][font=arial, sans-serif][size=2]3) [i]Emberstrom[/i]: When in the movement phase should this attack be declared? Does the straight line has to be in the front arc of the Phoenix? And where from the base does it start? Which part of the Phoenix base should be place on the line's end point? What happen if the model is impossible to place? In case of contact: are charge reactions possible (stand and shoot, flee!)? [/size][/font][/color][color=#222222][font=arial, sans-serif][size=2]
[/size][/font][/color][color=#222222][font=arial, sans-serif][size=2][b]MAGMA DRAGON[/b] [b](Monstrous Arcanum page 83)[/b]
[/size][/font][/color][color=#222222][font=arial, sans-serif][size=2]4) Does it have any Flaming Attacks? (including his breath weapon?)[/size][/font][/color][color=#222222][font=arial, sans-serif][size=2]
[/size][/font][/color][color=#222222][font=arial, sans-serif][size=2]5) Does the -1 to Wound of the [i]Aura of Heat[/i] special rule apply to ranged attacks?[/size][/font][/color][color=#222222][font=arial, sans-serif][size=2]
[/size][/font][/color][color=#222222][font=arial, sans-serif][size=2]6) [i]Brimstone Fire[/i]: as the -1 in Toughness and Initiave is only for model wounded, how to deal with it for a multi-wound models unit (2+ Trolls, Ogres...)?[/size][/font][/color][color=#222222][font=arial, sans-serif][size=2]
[/size][/font][/color][color=#222222][font=arial, sans-serif][size=2][b]DREAD SAURIAN[/b] [b](Monstrous Arcanum page 65)[/b]
[/size][/font][/color][color=#222222][font=arial, sans-serif][size=2]7) Shouldn't its special rules state [i]Large Target[/i] ?[/size][/font][/color][color=#222222][font=arial, sans-serif][size=2]
[/size][/font][/color][color=#222222][font=arial, sans-serif][size=2][b]CARMIN DRAGON (Monstrous Arcanum page 30, Tamurkhan page 204)[/b]:[/size][/font][/color][color=#222222][font=arial, sans-serif][size=2]8) [i]Coruscating Blast[/i]: If after a re-roll, a second misfire appear, should we re-re-roll depiste the basic warhammer dice rule?[/size][/font][/color][color=#222222][font=arial, sans-serif][size=2]
[/size][/font][/color][color=#222222][font=arial, sans-serif][size=2][b]WARPFIRE (Monstrous Arcanum page 80):[/b]
[/size][/font][/color][color=#222222][font=arial, sans-serif][size=2]9) [i]Warpfire Aura[/i]: Do the wound inflicted count in the combats result in the aera? For wich side? Is a spell cast with a double '1' fail even if the casting value is reached? [/size][/font][/color][color=#222222][font=arial, sans-serif][size=2]
[/size][/font][/color][color=#222222][font=arial, sans-serif][size=2][b]TOAD DRAGON [/b][b](Monstrous Arcanum page 31, Tamurkhan page 205)[/b]:[/size][/font][/color][color=#222222][font=arial, sans-serif][size=2]10)[i]Tongue Lash[/i]: does the -1 to hit apply even if the victim is not touched/wound ?[/size][/font][/color][/quote][color=#222222][font=arial, sans-serif][size=2][/size][/font][/color]

Les réponses reçues seront données ici, puis indiquées dans la traduction VF des Parchemins d'Asservissements coneenés

Les Elfes Sylvains peuvent tirer des flèches qui affectent les forces du bien et les forces du mal.
Est-ce que les Monstres TdM et MA sont considérés comme neutre à cet égard ?
Autant pour certains, c'est facile de déduire leur alignement, mais pour d'autres, ça l'est moins.

[color=#1C2837][size=2][quote]Quitte à tout demander, on est sûr que le Warpfire fait lui même les tests? [/quote][/size][/color]
[color=#1C2837][size=2]ajouté à la liste de prochaines questions (si la source de R. ne tarit pas...)[/size][/color]

[quote name='Falanirm' timestamp='1420820624' post='2689665']
soit alignement avec l'armée jouée
[/quote]
Aucun doute là dessus:
TdM p 85:
"[i]Une fois choisis, les monstres asservis comptent[/i]
[i]à tous égards comme faisant partie de votre armée.[/i]"

Nouveau lot de réponses Warhammer Forge (seront intégrées aussi à la prochaine version de la VF de Arcanum+compendium):
[quote]

[color="#500050"][font="arial, sans-serif"][size="2"][indent]
[b]MERWYRM (Monstrous Arcanum page 75)[/b]

1) Do the special rules "Enfeebling cold" and "Abyssal Cloak" apply to all kinds of Merwyrm (as stated in their shared special rules)? Or just to the kind that have this rule in its specific special ones (i.e. [i]Enfeebling Cold[/i] only for the Pagowyrm) and [i]Abyssal Cloak[/i] only for the Sciowyrm)?[/indent][/size][/font][/color][indent]
[color="#ff0000"]A) These special rules only apply to the Merwyrm types that they are listed next to rather than for all of them.[/color][color="#500050"]

[b]
[/b][/color][/indent][indent][color="#500050"][b]ARCANE PHOENIX[/b] [b](Monstrous Arcanum page 79)[/b]
2) Does the -1 to Wound of the [i]Plumage of Flames[/i] special rule apply to ranged attacks?[/color]
[color="#ff0000"]A) Yes.[/color][/indent][color="#222222"][font="arial, sans-serif"] [/font][/color][indent][color="#500050"]3) [i]Emberstrom[/i]: When in the movement phase should this attack be declared? Does the straight line has to be in the front arc of the Phoenix? And where from the base does it start? Which part of the Phoenix base should be place on the line's end point? What happen if the model is impossible to place? In case of contact: are charge reactions possible (stand and shoot, flee!)? [/color]
[color="#ff0000"]A) To carry out the Emberstorm attack, first pivot the Phoenix to face the direction you want the line to go in (this may not be possible due to models/impassable scenery being in the way, in which case you may not carry out the attack that turn), then draw the line. The Phoenix is then placed at the end of the line facing in the same direction with the front of it's base at the line end (again this may not be possible due to the reasons listed above so you'll need to make sure that the model can be placed legally at the end of the line before completing the Emberstorm attack).[/color][color="#500050"]

[b]
[/b][/color][/indent][indent][color="#500050"][b]MAGMA DRAGON[/b] [b](Monstrous Arcanum page 83)[/b]

4) Does it have any Flaming Attacks? (including his breath weapon?)[/color]
[color="#ff0000"]A) Only it's Breath Weapon should have the Flaming Attacks special rule.[/color][/indent][color="#222222"][font="arial, sans-serif"] [/font][/color][indent][color="#500050"]5) Does the -1 to Wound of the [i]Aura of Heat[/i] special rule apply to ranged attacks?[/color]
[color="#ff0000"]A) Yes.[/color][/indent][color="#222222"][font="arial, sans-serif"] [/font][/color][indent][color="#500050"]6) [i]Brimstone Fire[/i]: as the -1 in Toughness and Initiave is only for model wounded, how to deal with it for a multi-wound models unit (2+ Trolls, Ogres...)?[/color]
[color="#ff0000"]A) If the rank and file models of a multiple wound unit are affected then you would need to take a toughness test and if failed all of the rank and file (including the standard bearer/musicia but not the champion or any characters who would need to take a separate test) would be at -1 toughness and initiative. [/color]
[/indent][indent] [/indent][indent][color="#500050"][b]DREAD SAURIAN[/b] [b](Monstrous Arcanum page 65)[/b]
[/color][color="#500050"]7) Shouldn't its special rules state [i]Large Target[/i] ?[/color]
[color="#ff0000"]A) It should have the Large Target special rule.[/color][color="#500050"]

[b]
[/b][/color][/indent][indent][color="#500050"][b]CARMIN DRAGON (Monstrous Arcanum page 30, Tamurkhan page 204)[/b]:
8) [i]Coruscating Blast[/i]: If after a re-roll, a second misfire appear, should we re-re-roll depiste the basic warhammer dice rule?[/color]
[color="#ff0000"]A) You should re-roll the misfire dice until a number is shown (this is an exception to the normal Warhammer rules)[/color][color="#500050"]

[b]
[/b][/color][/indent][indent][color="#500050"][b]WARPFIRE (Monstrous Arcanum page 80):[/b]

9) [i]Warpfire Aura[/i]: Do the wound inflicted count in the combats result in the aera? For wich side? Is a spell cast with a double '1' fail even if the casting value is reached? [/color]
[color="#ff0000"]A) Wounds inflicted by the Aura do not count towards combat results. Please ignore the sentence about a spell failing as this was included by mistake (although if you only roll two dice for the spell and the result is a 2 then the miscast still happens).[/color][color="#500050"]

[b]
[/b][/color][/indent][indent][color="#500050"][b]TOAD DRAGON [/b][b](Monstrous Arcanum page 31, Tamurkhan page 204)[/b]:10)[i]Tongue Lash[/i]: does the -1 to hit apply even if the victim is not touched/wound ?[/color][color="#ff0000"]A) The -1 only applies of the model is hit.[/color][/indent]
[/quote]

[color=#1C2837][size=2][quote]où peut-on trouver la version actuelle VF de Arcanum+compendium ?[/quote][/size][/color]
[color=#1C2837][size=2]Il faut contacter ton coordinateur de région, pour les modalités d'obtention.[/size][/color]

Je m'y colle pour la trad:
[quote]
1) Do the special rules "Enfeebling cold" and "Abyssal Cloak" apply to all kinds of Merwyrm (as stated in their shared special rules)? Or just to the kind that have this rule in its specific special ones (i.e. Enfeebling Cold only for the Pagowyrm) and Abyssal Cloak only for the Sciowyrm)?

A) These special rules only apply to the Merwyrm types that they are listed next to rather than for all of them.[/quote]
== les règles spéciales des mer/pago sont celles qui s'appliquent et non pas les règles génériques des merwyrms qui ensuite sont attribuées...

[quote]ARCANE PHOENIX (Monstrous Arcanum page 79)
2) Does the -1 to Wound of the Plumage of Flames special rule apply to ranged attacks?
A) Yes.
3) Emberstrom: When in the movement phase should this attack be declared? Does the straight line has to be in the front arc of the Phoenix? And where from the base does it start? Which part of the Phoenix base should be place on the line's end point? What happen if the model is impossible to place? In case of contact: are charge reactions possible (stand and shoot, flee!)?
A) To carry out the Emberstorm attack, first pivot the Phoenix to face the direction you want the line to go in (this may not be possible due to models/impassable scenery being in the way, in which case you may not carry out the attack that turn), then draw the line. The Phoenix is then placed at the end of the line facing in the same direction with the front of it's base at the line end (again this may not be possible due to the reasons listed above so you'll need to make sure that the model can be placed legally at the end of the line before completing the Emberstorm attack).[/quote]
2- Le -1 pour blesser s'applique aux attaques à distance
3- Emberstorm attaque: blabla bla

[quote]MAGMA DRAGON (Monstrous Arcanum page 83)

4) Does it have any Flaming Attacks? (including his breath weapon?)
A) Only it's Breath Weapon should have the Flaming Attacks special rule.
5) Does the -1 to Wound of the Aura of Heat special rule apply to ranged attacks?
A) Yes.
6) Brimstone Fire: as the -1 in Toughness and Initiave is only for model wounded, how to deal with it for a multi-wound models unit (2+ Trolls, Ogres...)?
A) If the rank and file models of a multiple wound unit are affected then you would need to take a toughness test and if failed all of the rank and file (including the standard bearer/musicia but not the champion or any characters who would need to take a separate test) would be at -1 toughness and initiative.[/quote]
4-Seul le souffle du dragon magama a la règle enflammée
5- Le -1 pour blesser s'aaplique aussi aux attaques à distance
6- bla bla bla
[quote]

DREAD SAURIAN (Monstrous Arcanum page 65)
7) Shouldn't its special rules state Large Target ?
A) It should have the Large Target special rule.[/quote]
7- le dread a la règle grande cible

[quote]CARMIN DRAGON (Monstrous Arcanum page 30, Tamurkhan page 204):
8) Coruscating Blast: If after a re-roll, a second misfire appear, should we re-re-roll depiste the basic warhammer dice rule?
A) You should re-roll the misfire dice until a number is shown (this is an exception to the normal Warhammer rules)[/quote]
8. Le souffle-canon du carmin est relancé jusqu'à ce qu'il n'y ait pas de misfire

WARPFIRE (Monstrous Arcanum page 80):

[quote]9) Warpfire Aura: Do the wound inflicted count in the combats result in the aera? For wich side? Is a spell cast with a double '1' fail even if the casting value is reached?
A) Wounds inflicted by the Aura do not count towards combat results. Please ignore the sentence about a spell failing as this was included by mistake (although if you only roll two dice for the spell and the result is a 2 then the miscast still happens).[/quote]
9- Les blessures de l'aura du warpfire ne comptent pas dans le résultat de CAC. Il faut ignorer la règle qui suggérait que tout sort lancé avec double as était un échec. Si le niveau de lancement est atteint,le sort est lancé mais avec fiasco

[quote]TOAD DRAGON (Monstrous Arcanum page 31, Tamurkhan page 204):10)Tongue Lash: does the -1 to hit apply even if the victim is not touched/wound ?A) The -1 only applies of the model is hit.[/quote]
L'attaque de langue du dragon crapaud (non jouable à l'inter) ne produit son malus que si la victime est touchée (et non pas seulement si elle survit). Modifié par Fendulac

Et j'ai un lot de questions passé inapperçu:

[quote]Les "techniques" permettant d'allègrement dépasser le double de son mouvement sont elles autorisées ?

ex1: reformation rapide pour rentrer dans un bâtiment
ex2: perso rentrant avec son mvt par un bord d'un régiment avec un front de 15 figs et se plaçant à l'autre bord ? [/quote] Modifié par Fendulac

[color=#1C2837][size=2][quote] serait il possible d'avoir une traduction des réponses[/quote][/size][/color]
[color=#1C2837][size=2]elle est réalisée, et en attente d'étre mise en ligne au sein de l'ensemble de la trad.. Ton coordinateur sera au courant dès que c'est fait.[/size][/color]
[size="2"][color="#1c2837"]Le post en anglais ci dessus, est pour les plus pressés ;)[/color][/size][color=#1C2837][size=2]
[color=#1C2837][size=2]
[/size][/color][quote]blabla bla[/quote][/size][/color]
[color="#1c2837"][size="2"]Elle sera un brin plus développé la trad en pdf ;) (rappellons au passage que Fendulac est la traducteur principal de l'Arcanum!!)[/size][/color]

Le personnage venant au premier rang me parait pleinement entrer dans les clous.

Pour la reformation rapide, c'est surtout le fait d'entrer dans un bâtiment avec une formation très allongée qui peut poser problème. Pour le moment je ne pense pas l'interdire, sans quoi quelques unités seraient handicapées, je pense à des grands régiments de Nains...

Nouvelle version de la VF de l'Arcanum Monstrueux + Compendium de Parchemins d'Asservissement . Voir avec votre coordinateur régional pour les modalités d'obtention.

De plus, [size=2]le Monstrous Arcanum étant hélas épuisé, Warhammer Forge vient de mettre en ligne sur son site de nombreux parchemins d'asservissements initialement parus dans cet ouvrage (pour ceux qui veulent la VO):[/size]

Basilic Monstrous Arcanum [url="http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Downloads/Product/PDF/M/Monstrous-arcanum/Basilisk.pdf"][font="Garamond, serif"]Warhammer Forge[/font][/url] Centaure-Taureau Lacérateur Monstrous Arcanum [url="http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Downloads/Product/PDF/M/Monstrous-arcanum/bull-centaur-renders.pdf"][font="Garamond, serif"]Warhammer Forge[/font][/url] Dragon de Magma Monstrous Arcanum [url="http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Downloads/Product/PDF/M/Monstrous-arcanum/magma-dragon.pdf"][font="Garamond, serif"]Warhammer Forge[/font][/url] Dragon de Malefeu Monstrous Arcanum [url="http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Downloads/Product/PDF/M/Monstrous-arcanum/warpfire-dragon.pdf"][font="Garamond, serif"]Warhammer Forge[/font][/url] Horreur de la Portée Monstrous Arcanum [url="http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Downloads/Product/PDF/M/Monstrous-arcanum/brood-horror.pdf"][font="Garamond, serif"]Warhammer Forge[/font][/url] Loups Ecorcheurs Monstrous Arcanum [url="http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Downloads/Product/PDF/M/Monstrous-arcanum/skin-wolves.pdf"][font="Garamond, serif"]Warhammer Forge[/font][/url] Maléfique Taurus Monstrous Arcanum [url="http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Downloads/Product/PDF/M/Monstrous-arcanum/dreadmaw.pdf"][font="Garamond, serif"]Warhammer Forge[/font][/url] Mourngul Monstrous Arcanum [url="http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Downloads/Product/PDF/M/Monstrous-arcanum/mourngul.pdf"][font="Garamond, serif"]Warhammer Forge[/font][/url] Preyton Monstrous Arcanum [url="http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Downloads/Product/PDF/M/Monstrous-arcanum/preyton.pdf"][font="Garamond, serif"]Warhammer Forge[/font][/url] Rats-Loups Monstrous Arcanum [url="http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Downloads/Product/PDF/M/Monstrous-arcanum/wolf-rats.pdf"][font="Garamond, serif"]Warhammer Forge[/font][/url] Saurien de l'Effroi Monstrous Arcanum [url="http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Downloads/Product/PDF/M/Monstrous-arcanum/dread-saurian.pdf"][font="Garamond, serif"]Warhammer Forge[/font][/url] Trolls Bileux du Chaos Monstrous Arcanum, Tamurkhan: The Throne of Chaos [url="http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Downloads/Product/PDF/M/Monstrous-arcanum/bile-trolls.pdf"][font="Garamond, serif"]Warhammer Forge[/font][/url] Verminarque éxalté Monstrous Arcanum [url="http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Downloads/Product/PDF/M/Monstrous-arcanum/exalted-Vermin-Lord.pdf"][font="Garamond, serif"]Warhammer Forge[/font][/url] Wyrm des Mers Monstrous Arcanum [url="http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Downloads/Product/PDF/M/Monstrous-arcanum/merwyrm.pdf"][font="Garamond, serif"]Warhammer Forge[/font][/url] Dragon Crapaud Monstrous Arcanum, Tamurkhan: The Throne of Chaos [url="http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Downloads/Product/PDF/M/Monstrous-arcanum/toad-dragon.pdf"][font="Garamond, serif"]Warhammer Forge[/font][/url] Dragon de Malefeu Monstrous Arcanum [url="http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Downloads/Product/PDF/M/Monstrous-arcanum/warpfire-dragon.pdf"][font="Garamond, serif"]Warhammer Forge[/font][/url] Gueule de l'Effroi Monstrous Arcanum [url="http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Downloads/Product/PDF/M/Monstrous-arcanum/dreadmaw.pdf"][font="Garamond, serif"]Warhammer Forge[/font][/url] Squig Colossal Monstrous Arcanum [url="http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Downloads/Product/PDF/M/Monstrous-arcanum/colossal-squig.pdf"][font="Garamond, serif"]Warhammer-forge[/font][/url]

Une question concernant la Foreuse à Malepierre Skaven. Pour le placement du pion, le LA dit :
[quotename='LA Skaven, p.64, Deploying via Tunnel, 2nd §']During deployment, but before Scouts, place a tunnel marker anywhere on the battlefield (a coin will do).[/quote]
Le joueur doit-il donc le placer, juste avant les éclaireurs (et donc après le déploiement intégral des unités "normales") ? Au choix du joueur durant la phase de déploiement ? Dans ce dernier cas, le placement du pion compte-t-il comme une pose (à la place d'une unité) ou pas ?

Merci par avance pour votre réponse éclairée. :)

Knur'

Une question sur Skarsnik et Gobbla

Objet magique Aiguillon de Skarsnik : Les touches passent à 1D6 si Skarsnik se trouve
dans un rayon de 12 ps d'une[i] Horde[/i] de gobelins de la nuit.

Le terme de Horde fait bien référence à toutes unités de gobelins de nuit ayant un front de 10 figurines n'est ce pas ?

[quote="JB"]Nouvelle version de la Vf de Arcanum + Compendium dispo.[/quote]

A titre d'info, voici les modifs depuis la version précédente:

Changelog du 13/01/15:
[quote]
DRAGON DE MALEFEU:

dans l'index, remplacé "de malefeu dragon" par "warfire dragon"
dans le parch, remplacé "malefeu dragon" par"dragon de malefeu", ajoutde la légende des "*" dans son tir (1d6 nlessure sur Démons, MV, ethérés)

==============

K'DAAI & BALE TAURUS:
ajout de cette précision:

Q: about the rules "Blazing Body" of the Bale Taurus.

The rule say (with the Q&A of the feb 25th 2013):

"Any model (friend or ennemy) in contact with one or more Bale taurus or K'daai, except a Chaos Dwarf using it as a mount or another K'daai, Take an automatic strenght 4 hit at the start of the close combat phase. This i a flamming attack
Additionnaly, any non-magical attacks must re-roll successful to wound rolls"

The question is about the second part of the rule ("Additionnaly, any non-magical attacks must re-roll successful to wound rolls"). Does this rule works againt the non-magical missiles in the shooting phase (bow, crossbow, cannonball, and other type of non-magical missiles) ? or this rule works only at the close combat phase against the non-magical close combat attacks.

R: The rule only applies to close combat and not missile fire.

===============

K'DAAIS NE DU FEU ET DESTRUCTEUR:

Précision sur attaques non magiques transformée de "Q&R Forgewolrd" en "Précicion Warhammer Forge" + placée sousla règle concernée et pas en bas de page

=============

MERWYRM:

nouvelle traduction en WYRM DES MERS (comme GW France dans la liste d'armée V6 de la "Patrouille Maritime").

Remplacé: "manteau abyssal" par "cape abyssalle"

Précisions GW sur les règles spéciales appicables qu'à un type de Wyrms des Mers, même si citées en règles spé communes.

============

DRAGON CARMIN:
ajouts précisons:
1. It is a one use breath weapon
2. It can not be used in close combat.
3. rejeter le dé d'atillerie tant qu'il donne un incident de tir.

================

DRAGON MALEFEU:
ajout précisions:
1. It is a one use breath weapon
2. It can not be used in close combat
3. Any of the Warpfire Dragons can take Wizard levels up to level 4 at 35pt per level. So, for example if you wanted your Young Warpfire Dragon to be a level 4 wizard, you could do so by paying the additional 140 points to do so. you could also just make your Great Warpfire dragon a level 1 wizard, by paying 35 points.
4; aura de malefeu: compte pas dans résultat de combat + ignorez echac auto pour sorts

===============

Q&R FORGEWORLD:

Remplacé par "Précisions Warhammer Forge"

==================

JABBERSLYTHE:

signalement en base de page, d'une erreur de traduc sur le parch d'asservissement.

=================

PHENIX ARCANIQUE:
ajout précisions sur attaque en piqué

==============

DRAGON MAGMA:
ajout deux précisions sur le souflle (enflamée, et cas de figs à plusieurs PV, en unité)

============

SAURIEN de L'EFFROI:
ajout de grande cible

=============

DRAGON CRAPAUD:
ajout précision attaque de langue donne -1 pour tch que si victime touchée
[/quote]