Aller au contenu
Warhammer Forum

Hired sword - Alchemist

Dreadaxe

Messages recommandés

Pour les bandes qui veulent faire du Breaking Bad. Les règle ssont arrivées première sur un concours du FB Mordheim. Le jugement c'est fait par Tuomas Pirinen.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2254256510/permalink/10155087424196511/

https://www.facebook.com/download/preview/575918212780411

Citation

HIRED SWORD COMPETITION RESULTS

There were some fantastic entries for the competition - it's clear people put a lot of time, effort and imagination into what they did.

Without further ado, from Tuomas himself:

"This was incredibly tough call to make, but in the end I put the entries in order based on the total package: rules, presentation, modelling, painting… I tried to take everything into account.

My favourite is Alchemist by Philip Louis! I loved the layout and the write-up, as well as the modelling, but above all I really appreciated how this Hired Sword could completely change the way you play the game! People should use the drugs in Mordheim more, I no longer could easily get them into print. 1f609.png?

The two runner-ups were The Black Guard of Morr due its interesting tactical options, being immune to psychology, and Ungor trapper whose traps have a potential to bring out new tactics especially for defence and movement-based scenarios.

Honourable mention goes to the Cartographer, especially due the awesome model!"

So there you have it - don the laurels of glory and why not give yourself a Cathayan silks bonus for your next game 1f603.png

The winning entries will be posted (but all entrants should feel free to post their rules and models, there were some beauties in there), and thank you for everyone who took part.

Now we've run one of these and know what (not) to do, there might be another in future - new dramatis personae, warband designs, scenarios, hired swords mk 2, or who knows what else?

Keep your creative juices flowing and happy hunting in the City of the Damned!

OG68ioS.png

gVEWrnJ.png

l7q2zDo.png

Le 22/04/2018 à 13:44, ilmarith a dit :

Le lien de téléchargement ne fonctionne pas :(

As-tu une version OCR du document ?

Il marche mais il faut être membre du FB Mordheim.

J'ai refait la mise en page plus à mon goût

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hbkzgbak3al7sf2/Mord - Hired-Sword - Alchemist.pdf?dl=0

9Sil0yG.pngJAL6bn6.png

Modifié par Dreadaxe

• 2 semaines après...