Aller au contenu
Warhammer Forum
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

[Identification] Robin Williams

Squekky

Messages recommandés

Je poste un sujet pour un partage envers la communauté.

Si il n'a pas sa place et si c'est HS sujet à flood ou autre n’hésitez pas à le jeter dans les tréfonds des sujets clos.

Donc ci joint un lien ou la fille de l'acteur Robin Williams est en quête d'identification de figurine de la grande collection qu'avait son pére.

http://hitek.fr/actualite/collection-anime-robin-williams-identification_16165

Et là, surprise du Amorcast !!! Robin williams collectionneur et peut être joueur à 40K.

Un simple sujet d'actu pour notre hobby.

https://np.reddit.com/r/bloodbowl/comments/3zot9s/im_brand_new_to_blood_bowl_and_im_in_love_but_i/cynz1b0/

Je vous redirige vers cette petite anecdote de comment un gars a joué contre ses "flaming gay Eldar"

Citation

I'll happily tell you what I remember!

Was at a GW in San Francisco, had brought in some Grey Knights to paint and wasn't really planning on playing. But I had brought a small list of ~1400 point GKs just in case somebody I knew showed up and wanted a game. I was the only GK player within like a 75 mile radius so there were a few people that liked to play me.

I also had a 1000 point Khorne Berserker set that I was painting for a friend of mine.

I don't remember how long I was painting, but I had just finished a GK Terminator when in walked Robin himself with his daughter Zelda.

IIRC he was there to buy her a small set to get her started. He had also brought with him his bright pink/black "Gay Eldar" army.

About two people stood up to go say hello to him (he was actually somewhat of a regular at the shop from what I understood) while I stayed at the table to paint. Didn't want to bother him and figured if he was going to play he likely had somebody in mind.

Lo and behold he sat down across from me and asked me what I was painting - I told him they were my friends Khorne 'zerkers, and that I had just finished painting my GKs.

He told me he'd never played against GK before and asked me, and I quote, "If would do [him] the honor of playing [his] flaming gay Eldar"

He asked me how many points I had, and whether or not I wanted to use the shop's city terrain, or field terrain.

I chose city, because I needed the cover to get in close to the Eldorks. His army was a very basic ground force with some Harlies, and Swoops, and Rangers.

I used to have a battle report written up on an old WH40K forum whose name I can't remember anymore of the entire thing, but we actually ended in a draw.

At the end of the battle I had 1 Terminator and a single sword & bolter marine left but had the relic point defended. He had 4 rangers left - but none were in position to take the relic and had only a series of perfect rolls would kill my remaining two units.

We shook hands, I wished him well and that was it.

He narrated the entire game, and alternated between a booming, powerful voice for my marines and a very flamboyant lispy voice for his flaming gay Eldar.

It was a magical experience and I'll never forget it.

Il collectionnait du 40k (des eldars, des orks...), mais ne jouait pas (ou très peu), comme indiqué dans un de ses AMA (Ask Me Anything) sur reddit :

Il y a pas mal de gens connus qui jouent/collectionnent, comme Vin Diesel ou Shia Lebeouf, on en trouve pas mal quand on regarde du côté des joueurs de JDR aussi ?