Aller au contenu
Warhammer Forum

[KS] BATTLETECH

SHAKALL

Messages recommandés

BATTLETECH

1.4 M€ et 06 jours avant al fin.

Les figurines seront resculptées et seront en plastique.

Il y a plusieurs pledge et l'investissement varie en fonction des desiderata et finances. A partir du pledge à 150€, des bonus en terme de packs de figurines seront "offerts".

Si certains d'entre vous sont des experts à BattleTech, je suis preneur de conseils pour savoir quoi acheter  dans le cadre d'un pledge Bloodnamed pour pouvoir jouer à 2.

Le fluff a l'air gigantesque et je suis perdu.

Les Mechs de l'inner sphere m'ont été présentés comme moins puissants  que leurs équivalents "normaux". Un avis là dessus?

p.png?fv_content=true&size_mode=5

Salut ! 

Tout d'abord merci d'avoir partager le ks ! Ça fait un moment que je voulais m'y mettre mais je trouvais les figurines trop vieillottes... Va falloir sortir le porte-monnaie :)

Pour question pledge : perso je vais m'orienter vers celui à 90e environ et j'ajouterai 50e pour avoir la première boite de base (dans les addon) qui était censé être une boîte 2 joueurs. Je ne connais pas assez le jeu de plateau pour t'aider plus :(

Pour le fluff, en fait c'est l'inner sphere qui ont des mechs "normaux" et les clans qui possèdent des mechs plus personnalisé. Effectivement ces derniers ont souvent un armement plus lourd mais il me semble qu'en contre partie les clans n'ont pas accès à tout les mechas. Enfin ce sont mes souvenirs du jeu, que j'adore mais auquel je n'ai que très peu joué!

Bonjour Chtulhu

Merci pour la réponse. Les gros tas de ferraille m'ont toujours fasciné, sans doute les séquelles du syndrome Goldorak...

J'avais bien aimé le jeu des années 80 avec les figs en carton et le je cours me mettre les pieds dans l'eau pour refroidir le moteur.

Là je voulais plutôt partir sur le pledge à 150 et ses 4 boites + éventuellement 5 robots supplémentaires.

De quelle extension pour 3 joueurs parles tu pour 50€? Je ne vois qu'un pack retaliaton à 40.

Dommage que ce produit ne suscite guère d'engouement en France.

C'est tout en bas de la page, dans la section addon tu trouveras en petit "A game of armored combat" à 50$. Ça correspond au ks précédent qui comprend l'addon "inner sphere retalation" plus les règles en version papaier (et le matos).

C'est pour si tu as raté le ks précédent qui correspond au reboot du jeu. Ce ks n'est qu'une extension en fait qui vient ajouter les clans.

AGOAC 69$ FDPI à partir d'amazon

https://www.amazon.com/Battletech-Game-of-Armored-Combat/dp/B07MCYLBCR

J'ai le "Introductory" du 25eme anniversaire et me demande dans quelle mesure cela fait double emploi.

Pour tout dire, je sus perdu dans les acronymes et les périodes du jeu.

La version Ks  contient tout ce qui semble nécessaire pour débuter . Mais je n'en suis pas certain :)

Ce ks (Clan invasion) comprend effectivement les règles de bases pour jouer mais en PDF uniquement. En définitive tu n'as pas besoin d'autres choses pour jouer (à part suffisamment de mechas pour deux !).

D'après ce que je comprends la "introductory" était juste la première boite rééditée, donc avec de vieux modèle.

Ce que j'ignore c'est si les règles ont changé entre Introductory et AGOAC , sinon cela veut dire qu'à part les 10 mechas  refait et du matos plus "moderne" ça ne t'apporte rien.

Je suis d'accord avec toi pour dire que le KS n'est vraiment pas très clair.

En espérant t'avoir aidé :) !

62$ FDPi ici https://www.miniaturemarket.com/cat3500d.html

Aidé? Lol pas trop :D Le tout est difficile pour le néophyte.

Je te poste les réponses à mes questions.

Like Josua , i am a total noob and lost.

People here are really nice but i get confused with the names and the eras and the salvage thing, and the easyness of the rules, and...

Sometimes i see the light but another post read and it immediatly shuts the light.

Do I have to buy the AGOAC (wrote this 10 times but still do not remember the rght order of the letters) if I have the introductory game of the 25th anniversary?

What do you find in Min,iature Market? Metal versions of the plastic figurines?

28$ for the paper maps, it is really too expensive considering the production costs. Do you need those maps to prevent being bored or do you need a cloth map with hexagons on which you drop buildings and mountains/rivers/...?

If you use a cloth map, what is its size?

As sataed previously, the game being delivered next year, playing AGOAC or Introductoy might be a good thing to start.

John Poniske Jr.il y a 40 minutes

I would Pick up AGOAC. I say that as someone who... went and picked up AGOAC.

I am a BT player who when i played 15 years ago didn't play regularly and borrowed my friends books and models because i was and still am a 40k wonk and at the time that was where all my money went. That said even with a background to draw in it was extremely helpful and motivating to dive into the game and relearn d the rules.

If you are comfortable with how to play when the clan stuff show s up you'll be able to just dive in and have a bunch of fun with your new toys and only worry about the new clan stuff as it differs from IS mechs.

Alternatively pick up the Battlemech manual some maps and dig around for "paper mechs" and play that way. but personally i'd Highly recommend AGOAC if you are new or returning to the game.

James B Hill Jril y a 39 minutes

Everything ever produced for Battletech still works. Miniature Market only sells the CGL stuff, so the GoAC and Beginner Box. As far as maps, you dont have to use them, you dont have to use hexes either. Standard terrain rule is to use inches for range. That being said, the GoAC is a really nice set, definitely worth getting. And the miniatures are way better quality than the anniversary box had.

nellac77il y a 38 minutes

@SHAKALL

Get this: https://www.miniaturemarket.com/cat3500d.html

That is the starter for what you need/want. Read the description to answer a few of your other questions.

AGoAC will give you what you need to play some games before the arrival of the Clan stuff next year. You don't *need* it for the clan stuff, I think, but it will certainly go a long way to help you.

There is also a Primer (which was also made available in the drop box for backers) that has some info on eras. The different names of mechs comes from the lore: clans are outside invaders with names for their stuff. Inner Sphere, being invaded by this unknown force, was left to come up with names for the invaders' mechs (e.g.: Timber Wolf = Mad Cat, Summoner = Thor).

Sorry if I added to your confusion. This is a really long and lore-rich universe here. Lot's of cool stuff and easy to confuse newcomers.

Cheers!

Sara Yorkeil y a 35 minutes

Do I have to buy the AGOAC (wrote this 10 times but still do not remember the rght order of the letters) if I have the introductory game of the 25th anniversary?

AGoAC is I think the new version of the same box. It has some different bits in it but is is the base rules set that you expand from. The clan invasion box we are getting is also a base set but with the focus on clan mechs and tech.

What do you find in Min,iature Market? Metal versions of the plastic figurines?

Simple answer is expansion. The metal figures from IWM/RP are the original models for the game. Some have been redesigned over the years some haven't, the mechs in this KS are the latest redesign but are not available singularly.

28$ for the paper maps, it is really too expensive considering the production costs. Do you need those maps to prevent being bored or do you need a cloth map with hexagons on which you drop buildings and mountains/rivers/...?

There are many ways to do the terrain. The maps are a simple quick way. If you have the time, energy, materials and knowledge feel free to make your own. At the moment I use plastic Heroscape tiles, but am switching to maps for ease when this delivers.

If you use a cloth map, what is its size?

As sataed previously, the game being delivered next year, playing AGOAC or Introductoy might be a good thing to start.

Any and all are a good place to start, jump on and have some fun!

• 2 semaines après...