Aller au contenu
Warhammer Forum
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

[KINGDOM DEATH]

Azyris

Messages recommandés

Ca y est j'ai recu mon colis ce matin, une excellente surprise si j'ose dire. Evidemment rien sur le site d'USPS ou colissimo en matière de tracking, mais je m'en fous, du moment que c'est arrivé !  :sblong:

En observant bien le colis, j'ai l'impression qu'il s'est chopé un numéro de colis en provenance d'Angleterre (EC**********GB) mais en utilisant ce numéro pour suivre les colis ca ne donne rien non plus. 

En parlant de suivi de colis, j'ai trouvé un site qui recense/mélange apparemment tous les tracking : ca s'appelle trackitonline.com. 

@ Mau Arras : je croise les doigts pour toi ! Si mon colis suivi a mis pile un mois pour arriver, alors peut être que le tien ne va pas tarder à arriver.

in regards to the expansions, all of the miniatures are done (have been done for ages now) and are sitting in the printers warehouse. We received and reviewed the physical proofs for all the expansion printed content (its a lot!) and had 4 small revisions. Simple stuff like, wrong card back here, need x copies of this, etc. Once thats fixed, we approve it and move to production. I'll cover where we are with all of this with the next update. Its looking more and more likely that we will be shipping things from within different parts of the world. The game is just too large and heavy for any other solution to be cost effective! We finally have a motivated fulfillment partner that see's KD's value and is doing the logistical legwork for us.

I am doing everything in my power to stick to our current estimate of Kingdom Death summer 2015!

Hello! Just wanted to let everyone know that we have resolved the print issues that were holding up the core game production (Vac-Tray not sturdy enough, a few discolored assets). Provided the new production sample I will receive shortly is correct. I can give the printers the big thumbs up and they will have everything ready to leave china, over the course of july. Everything except those few assets are already produced, so they just need to pack up the fixes and it's finally... done! I have a key meeting our leading fulfillment partner tomorrow and he will give me estimates based on freight arrival times. We will have an update soon that will be giving everyone a final deadline for adjusting their shipping address.

I'll get more into the details of it. We are packing the "small rewards (pinups, promos, armor kits) from within our tiny warehouse and studio. Our partner would be handling the heavy loads. So where it counts, we are still managing it personally.

En effet, on approche (enfin) de la fin, mis à part une grosse surprise je ne pense pas que nous recevions le tout avant la fin de l'été et encore, on est quand même plus de 5400 contributeurs à travers le monde avec une quantité non négligeable de matériel a envoyé, après j’espère me tromper et recevoir le tout en Août  :lol: .

Par contre, n'oubliez pas que l'on risque grandement d'avoir des frais de douanes pour recevoir le KS.

Tiré d'une réponse du 3 Juin sur le manque Update.

I have stopped broadcasting during the climax points of the development & manufacturing, as they are often very time consuming. I have to very carefully pick my words otherwise misinterpretation can lead to an avalanche of backer communication.

Bon, bonne nouvelle, mais pour août je n'y crois pas du tout, vu que ça part de chine en juillet. Si le tout regagne les states, on est pas près de les avoir.

Allez fin septembre - début octobre, dans le réalisme.

Merci Azyris pour ces infos.

Modifié par Mau Arras

Bon j'ai pu récupérer mon colis, il avait fait un tour par la case douanes et la poste c'est prise une marge en plus :(
Mais j'ai mes fig ;)

Il commence l'envoi de la boîte de base ou de la boite avec les add ons ?

Juste pour info, de combien étaient les frais de la poste ?

Super que tu aies enfin eu tes figurines en tout cas !

Attends, car 12 euros c'est pour la poste j'ai eue les frais de douanes de 18 euros en plus qui donnent au total  = douanes + poste = 30 euros pour une centaines d'euros d'achat.

Je n'ai pas eu l'impression que la douane ait ouvert le colis, mais plutôt basé sur le tarif affiché sur la boîte.

Alors 4 nouvelles figurines :

New Resin Miniatures from Kingdom Death View this email in your browser kingdom_death_logo_header.jpg15f7ce91-684d-445a-884d-47e8122073a6.jpg End of June News!

We have 4 new resin miniatures to share this month. Well one of them is actually quite old, but this is its first debut!

Distracted
Originally sculpted in 2010, we are finally releasing this 54mm scale sculpture. Read more about her on the store.

Lion Knight 1st
The original and eldest of the 3 lion knights. This demented and tormented monster roams the depths of the Golden Labyrinth. Read more!

Mage
The Mage is the 3rd result of the Generic Heroes Project, a collaboration between Adam & Lokman, exploring some well established tropes in fantasy art. Her doll base insert is easily one of my personal favorites! Check her out!

Percival
A strong warrior and member of the Black Knights. Her settlement last saw her leaving for a crusade into the darkness.
Read more!

Kickstarter Stuff
WE ARE GETTING REALLY DAMN CLOSE!!!!!!!!

By the end of this week, we will start sending mass emails to all of our backers to confirm their final shipping address. As I write this, the core game is its final assembly (the factory is putting all of the printed and produced plastic assets into their boxes) and we should be loading up cargo containers by the end of July!

There will be a fulfillment focused update on our kickstarter soon. I need to sign off on a few more points and then I can finally share exactly how everything will unfold. 

Thank you, a million, zillion times for your collective understanding and patience!

If you have any questions or concerns, please send an email to: support@kingdomdeath.zendesk.com 

! April Encores! 3e188d3c-bec5-4214-8d4b-cff1a4c66d05.jpg 93798ee0-e987-41db-b1e5-d192b9f7bceb.jpg When will my order ship?
High volume sales may cause shipping delays. Generally we pack and ship orders daily, however during new releases we estimate shipping delays up to 2 weeks. We apologize, please be kind to Joe as he processes and packs your order. Here is his direct line joe@kingdomdeath.com. Thank you!

KD:M Pledge Manager Issues

Please write any of your pledge manager issues to: support@kingdomdeath.zendesk.com

Be as descriptive as possible and make sure to include your pledge receipt# that was given to you when you confirmed your pledge. 

Backer Change of Address

Please send a change of address request to : support@kingdomdeath.zendesk.com with the subject "Address Change". 

Make sure to include your backer email address or your pledge ID(if you know it!)

Thanks!
  Copyright © 2015 Adam Poots Games, LLC, All rights reserved.

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 

ET ENFIN DES INFOS SUR LE KICKSTARTER :

Hello!

This might be our most silly update ever and that is ok.

Because today, 

I APPROVED THE NEARLY 18lbs KINGDOM DEATH:MONSTER CORE GAME FOR FINAL ASSEMBLY!

What does that mean? It means that in over at the factory in china that handled printing our massive rulebook, and nearly 1,000 game cards (also game board and token sheets) they are finally taking the huge stacks of all these printed assets and putting them into their final boxes, ready for shrink wrap and shipment.

By the end of the week, we will be emailing EVERY backer with the shipping address we currently have on file. Your job will be simple, if there is a problem, let us know and we will fix it. Otherwise... you are all set!

But Poots, When will fulfillment Start?

Soon dear backers, very soon. This week I am finalizing the last few points on our fulfillment plan and then I will be able to make our big "fulfillment update". Complete with estimated delivery windows from the logistics partner company. Until then, my lips, or typing fingers are sealed. So please, manage your expectations! 

I'll also give a recap on what went down, which pushed us to basically be a month late on the print side of things. Not a big deal... just that the weight of the game contents were crushing the boxes internal vac tray... leading us to make it thicker and add cardboard supports under it. 

Our Shop!

And yeah! We have some new resin miniatures released over at our store, the sales of resin miniatures has very much been supporting us! If you can imagine, a huge game + a ton of promos, pinups and expansions all taking their sweet time in production is not exactly... the best way to keep revenue flowing for our team. So really, a big super thank you to our resin's for carrying us!

shop.kingdomdeath.com

Pre Orders and Final Retail

In the next update, which I'll call the fulfillment update. I will also reveal the final retail price of the Core Game and how pre-orders for our new non backer fans will go down. I still want to do everything I can to help support fans before retail, but there is no way, we can offer the game at the rate the backers got it. Which I personally feel, is totally fair. 

EMPTY HANDED!?

So I am on my laptop right now, and don't have access to any "monster" stuff. So instead enjoy a random assortment of things "Kingdom Death" that you most certainly have not seen yet and will one day, be a formal part of the world!

b12c02541289d6431480b1e6fbce7820_origina

Bone Witch, WIP!

15c46c522d509ec1021977a17fc81019_origina

The Mountain Man! Part of the reason there are no Male White Speakers...

2d6a50bed027b9c4502e40bc038bdf2b_origina

The weapon designer of the Twilight Order! The mysterious man behind the creation of the Twilight Swords. 

a8bc62da7b9fadff650ed0f5003908b6_origina

A gatherer from a settlement that Worships White Lions.

3d19a1037b8635fda18665d3b2bbf341_origina

The Honeycomb Weaver, a new monster still under development. The thing on the end of its phallic-like appendage is a bee hive.

e2618bbbc684bed8712ec852bc4ef1bc_origina

Ringtail Fox Survivors. A new expansion under development, that explores people living in underground tunnels below a dangerous swamp ruled by a great fox-like entity. Securing and expanding the underwater tunnels so you can increase your population capacity is one of the ideas going into this one.

I AM A DAD NOW!!!!

Myself, a very jealous cat and Mr. Asher D. Poots!!! Hope Anna isn't too pissed I put this on the internet, I am just so happy! 

GORM EXPANSION 

...will be included with the big fulfillment update. Everything has been 100% done for ages now, I just haven't had a chance to assemble the official models and photograph them / all that good stuff.

!!!!!!!!

P.S. If you have any issues / concerns. The BEST way to reach me or the team, is support@kingdomdeath.zendesk.com

This creates a ticket which we can track and ENSURE gets resolved. So I know its tempting to just hit me up here, or at any various email. But please, its really nice to have it all in one place.

THANK YOU ALL! SERIOUSLY!!!!!

Modifié par Mau Arras

Bon bin comme d'hab' à recevoir les emails a 5h du matin quand tu dors, c'est pas la peine d'espérer réussir à avoir les figurines les plus tentantes...

Sinon ce Lion Knight 1st est plutôt pas mal, j'aime bien son côté tourmenté. Et la ammo slave de nouveau disponible, ca va être dur de résister...

RHHHHHHAAAA .... Ca m'agace !! J'y étais hier soir pour vérifier, et la mise à jour se fait dans la nuit... Dégoûte !!

Modifié par HagarWulfen

BOn je me suis laissé tenter (de nouveau) et me suis pris de ce qui restait, càd un lion knight 1st, une ammo slave et un apotheosis male. Ma collection s'aggrandit plus vite que je ne peinds... :wacko:

Sinon l'update pour le kickstarter est géniale, surtout les nouveaux concepts. On voit qu'il y a de quoi étendre encore l'historique du monde et tout.

J'aime bien tout excepté le honeycomb weaver, un petit peu trop grotesque je trouve. Il y a du potentiel, surtout dans l'horreur, mais j'aime pas trop cette grande bouche à la place du ventre.

Mon préféré est le mountain man, surtout qu'il intéragit avec les white speakers apparemment, mais dans quelles proportions ??

Sinon on semble en effet se diriger vers le bout du tunnel avec un envoi qui pourrait dans le meilleur des cas commencer fin août?

• 2 semaines après...

Mail de Monsieur Poots pour annoncer l'envoi prochain des pledges et l'ouverture des précommandes !

Les préco ferme le 19 Juillet afin de préparer les envois. Tout partira le 20 en direction des différents entrepôts dans le monde (comptez 3 à 6 semaines d'après Poots), ensuite comptez bien une semaine supplémentaire avant livraison. Selon les estimations de Poots nous serions donc livrés entre le 17 Aout et le 7 Septembre. Je sais pas pourquoi je sens que mon colis va être à la bourre. XD

Les backers ont une semaine pour notifier toute erreur dans leur adresse de livraison.

PS : La boite de base fait officiellement 17 livres !

Modifié par VladimirVonBourrin

Le mail nous indique aussi l'arrivée prochaine d'une grosse uptade.

Par contre, j'ai pas réussis à savoir si c'est le jeu + tous les add on ou juste la "core box" qui arrive, quelqu'un a l'info ?

Les préco de la boîte nous donne quelques nouvelles photos.

Et surtout 31% de réductions sur le prix final de la boîte 275$ a la place de 400$.

astore-1_1024x1024.jpg?v=1436767387

Double post pour la bonne cause.

We do have a warehouse in Germany and currently the heavy EU rewards will be fulfilled from there. I will go into hyper specific detail once I finish this big fulfillment update!

Je ne suis pas très au-faite des taxes intra europe, mais ça sonne bien pour nous ça non ?

Sauf accentuation brutal du boxon européen et crise majeure dans le mois, il me semble bien que c'est une bonne nouvelle pour nous. J'espère également vu que j'ai l'intégralité du catalogue de commandé. :fear:

Modifié par VladimirVonBourrin

Ca a l'air bien, après j'y connais rien mais je trouve bizarre qu'il soit possible d'échapper à une quelconque taxe...après les entreprises le font bien donc...

Mais bon je ne me fais pas d'idées histoire de pas être décu on sait jamais.

Sinon oui belle réduction pour ceux qui veulent acheter la boité maintenant, par contre ils risquent d'avoir mal au niveau de l"envoi.

Si près du but, on dirait presque un rêve...

En espérant avoir une date pour la prod des Add lors de l'uptade.

Je vais continuer à attendre le dragon avec pas mal d'envie encore quelque temps alors.

Quelqu'un à un site fiable pour commander de très petits aimants ? J'ai dans l'idée d'essayer d'aimanter toutes les grappes si possible.

Quelqu'un à un site fiable pour commander de très petits aimants ? J'ai dans l'idée d'essayer d'aimanter toutes les grappes si possible.

http://www.supermagnete.fr
Ce n'est pas forcément le site qui est le meilleur marché, mais ils sont très fiables et leurs produits de grande qualité.
Ils ont aussi une gamme extrêmement variée, avec des aimants néodymes particulièrement petits. On peut acheter les aimants en differentes quantités, et il y a des réductions sur les volumes.