Warhammer Forum
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Divers (Livre d'armée) - Halflings

Stryge

Messages recommandés

• 9 mois après...

Ça ne semble pas être un super LA mais bon... on réactive le sujet.

http://www.warseer.com/rules/warhammer_fan...ies_fan_project

“We Halflings are the most sophisticated race in the entire world, we have the most exquisite ways to cook and feed our fellow friends”

High King Simerian

The Halflings are staunch allies of the Rebels of the Empire. Living at the foot of the Grey Mountains under the protection of the Mountain Elves they cooking and feeding but when the warhorns are sounded, they readily fight.

Intense Hunger

The Halflings are intensely hungry at the start of every battle and usually scoff down lots of food. To represent this, the army may never take the first turn in any battle since they are too busy having a large feast.

King’s Crown

A Halfling King with this crown inspires greater loyalty. If the bearer is the general his Ld range increases to 18”.

Arch-Nemesis

Halflings have suffered many loses due to the past wars against the Chaos Goblins. To represent this, Halflings Hate all Chaos Goblins of any kind.

Leprechauns

Leprechauns do not cause panic in Halflings and are themselves Immune to Panic since they have scant regard for their fellow Leprechauns.

“Oi me laddie!”

Leprechauns love riddles and fables. During a challenge a Leprechaun Character or Champion may engage his opponent in conversation by presenting him with a riddle. This will not work against any enemy Character or Champion that always strikes first (and talks later!) or has Hatred.

Before the actual combat challenge, add the Ld and Initiative of both participants and calculate the difference. Leprechauns gain a +2 to the total.

The difference represents the number of wounds that the participant with the losing score suffers at the enemy’s base Strength. Armour saves are taken as usual.

Junior Chef

High Captains have some experience with the ways of the Halfling Cook. If there are no Cooks or Grand Cooks present in the army the High Captain becomes a Level 2 Wizard using the Lore of Meat.

Steel Armour

This heavy armour contains toughened steel and gives a 4+ Armour Save.

Apron of Protection

This is worn by Cooks and grants them a 5+ Ward Save

Cooks

Halflings worship and adore their cooks, as they are the ones who prepare the feasts. As long as there is a cook present in a Halfling unit, that unit is immune to Panic.

Recipes for Combat

A Grand Cook with this cookbook makes a unit he joins with Unbreakable while a Cook armed with this cookbook makes the unit he joins Immune to Psychology. In addition, characters use the aroma from cooking these recipes to permeate throughout the battleground. Roll a D6 at the start of the Halfling turn and consult the tables below for the effect:

For Grand Cooks:

D6 Effect

1 A friendly unit takes D6 S3 hits

2 An enemy unit within 12” suffers 2D6 S2 hits with -1 to the armour saves.

3 All fleeing friendly units within 6” automatically rally

4 A single enemy unit within 24” suffers D6 S4 hits

5 A friendly unit within 12” becomes Unbreakable (may be in combat) until the start of your next turn.

6 The Grand Cook regains all lost wounds

For Cooks:

D6 Effect

1 All models in base contact with the Cook suffer a S3 hit.

2 The cook automatically casts a spell with a Casting value of 5 or less from the Lore of Meat

3 The cook holding this cookbook gives himself Magic Resistance (1) until his next magic phase.

4 A single enemy unit within 24” suffers D6 S3 hits.

5 A single unit within 6” becomes Stubborn until the start of his next turn.

6 The Cook regains a wound

HUNGRY!!!!!

Halflings can build up a large intense surge of vigour, speed and power as they unleash the ancient Halfling battle-cry “HUNGRY!!!” This can be unleashed once per battle at the beginning of the Halfling’s turn.

All Halfling (not Leprechaun) units can move 2D6” in any direction which becomes a charge if it comes into contact with an enemy unit. If the enemy unit flees the Halflings still moves the full 2D6”. The Halfling units move an additional 1” for every complete rank the unit has. Units that move/charge in this way do not have to take ANY form of psychology test on the turn they unleash the power of “HUNGRY!!!”

Units that move in this way and have the Move or shoot restriction, can shoot as normal only if they do not move in the movement phase. i.e. They cannot use “HUNGRY!!!”, then move and then shoot. They can cast magic as usual.

Flyers must use their ground movement when unleashing “HUNGRY!!!”

Forest Scouts:

Forests Scouts are Scouts. They have lived in Woods and can climb trees easily for observation. This combined with their keen eyesight enables them to see through 4” of wood or similar terrain with vegetation.

Soup Bowls:

Range 8”. Every model in the targeted unit must pass a Toughness test or suffer a wound with no armour save allowed. Halfling Soup Hurlers cannot stand and shoot with these soup bowls.

Gold Rush:

Leprechauns with this ability are intent on looting and pillaging. When they have entered enemy castles and fortifications they will not engage in any combat unless charged as they are busy seeking gold. They also assume that enemy elite units are laden with precious gold and therefore gain +1A and Hatred when fighting Special and Rare enemy units.

Suiciders:

These Halflings are ashamed because of their loss in appetites and crave their own death so that they may appreciate food again after death in the Great Pot in the Sky. This are Unbreakable. Unlike other Halflings their good diets make them muscular and powerful and therefore always strike first in combat. If their enemy has the same ability the usual method of resolving applies.

Fanatics

Just before combat, each Fanatic inflicts D6 S5 hits, which have the Killing Blow but are then immediately destroyed.

LORDS

Halfling King: Large, powerful Halfling 20mm base 125pts

M WS BS S T W I A LD

5 7 5 5 4 4 7 4 10

May have a Great Weapon (6pts), 2 Hand Weapons (6pts), a Halberd (6pts) or if he’s mounted a lance (6pts)

May have Steel Armour (4+ Armour. 4pts), Heavy Armour (4pts), and a Shield (3pts)

May have the King’s Crown (50pts)

May have 100pts worth of magic items

May ride a horse (8pts) which can have barding (4pts), a Pegasus (50pts) or a Halfling Dragon (250pts)

Halfling Dragon

M WS BS S T W I A LD

6 6 - 5 6 6 3 5 5

Terror, Fly, Frenzy (due to hunger), Unit Strength 6, Large Target.

Halfling Grand Cook: Big Halfling with Chef’s Hat, Recipe Book, 20mm base 215pts

M WS BS S T W I A LD

5 5 4 3 4 4 5 2 9

Level 3 Wizard (Meat Magic or Vegan Magic) and a Great Weapon

May be upgraded to a Level 4 Wizard (35pts)

May exchange his Great Weapon for 2 Hand Weapons (4pts)

May have an Apron of Protection (10pts)

May have a Recipes for Combat (50pts)

May ride a horse (5pts) which may have barding (3pts)

Leprechaun Gold Lord: Large, powerful Leprechaun, , 20mm base 145pts

M WS BS S T W I A LD

6 7 4 5 4 3 7 4 9

May have a Great Weapon (6pts), 2 Hand Weapons (6pts), a Halberd (6pts) or if he’s mounted a lance (6pts)

May have Steel Armour (4pts), Heavy Armour (4pts), Light Armour (4pts) and a Shield (3pts)

May ride a horse (8pts) which can have barding (4pts) or a Pegasus (50pts)

Leprechaun, “Oi me laddie!”, Immune to Psychology

HEROES

Halfling High Captain: Halfling with Helm, 20mm base 65pts

M WS BS S T W I A LD

5 6 5 4 5 2 6 3 9

May have a Great Weapon (3pts), 2 Hand Weapons (3pts), a Halberd (3pts), or if mounted a lance (4pts)

May have Steel Armour (3pts), Heavy Armour (3pts), Light Armour (3pts) and a Shield (2pts)

May ride a horse (6pts), which can have barding (3pts) or a Pegasus (50pts)

May be a BSB for 25 pts with the usual restrictions and bonuses

May have 50pts worth of magic items

Junior Chef

Halfling Cook: Halfling with Chef’s Hat, Recipe Book, 20mm base 80pts

M WS BS S T W I A LD

5 4 3 3 3 2 3 2 8

Level 1 Wizard (Vegan Magic) and a Great Weapon

May swap his Great Weapon for 2 Hand Weapons (3pts) or a Halberd (3pts) or if he is mounted a lance (4pts)

May have Apron of Protection (5pts)

May ride a horse (4pts) which may have barding (2pts)

Recipes for Combat

Leprechaun Bullion Hero: Leprechaun with gold chains, gold weapon and armour 75pts

M WS BS S T W I A LD

6 6 3 4 4 2 6 3 8

May have Steel Armour (4pts), Heavy Armour (4pts), Light Armour (4pts) and a Shield (3pts)

May ride a horse (8pts) which can have barding (4pts)

Leprechaun, “Oi me Laddie!”, Immune to Psychology

CORE UNITS

1+ Halfling Warriors: Big feet, hands and eyes, bellies, semi –elven face, 20mm base 7pts

M WS BS S T W I A LD

5 4 3 3 3 1 4 1 8

5 4 3 3 3 1 4 2 8

Champion

10+

Light Armour.

May have Shields (1pt)

May have Spears (1pt)

May have Halberds (2pts)

May swap all their weapons for longbows (3pts).

May swap all their weapons for handguns (4pts).

May have a Standard (10pts)

May have a Champion (10pts) who can have 20 pts of Enchanted items

May have a Musician (5pts)

Halfling Forest Scouts: Halfling, Forest tunics, 20mm base 11pts

(1 unit per Warrior unit)

M WS BS S T W I A LD

5 4 3 3 3 1 4 1 8

5 4 3 3 3 1 4 2 8

Champion

5+

Poisoned Shortbows and Light Armour.

May have a Champion (8pts)

May have a Musician (4pts)

Skirmishers, Forest Scouts

0-1 Halfling Gopher Swarms: Swarms of little gophers 30 pts

M WS BS S T W I A LD

7 2 - 2 3 5 3 5 10

1-5 bases

Swarms, Small and Unbreakable

Halfling Tempest Troopers Big heavily armoured Halfling, 20mm base 10 pts

(1 per Warrior unit)

M WS BS S T W I A LD

6 4 3 4 3 1 4 1 8

6 4 3 4 3 1 4 2 8

Champion

10+

Halberd and Steel Armour

May have shields (1pt)

May have a Standard (12pts)

May have a Champion (12pts) who can have 20 pts of Enchanted items

May have a Musician (6pts)

May have a Magic Banner for 50pts

Troglodyte: (0-2) Troll features, Ogre base 35pts

M WS BS S T W I A LD

7 3 - 5 4 3 2 3 8

1-3

5+ Tough Skin, 6+ Ward save

Fear

Halfling Soup Hurlers: Halfling, hurler= stick with sling and bowl, 20mm base 9pts

M WS BS S T W I A LD

5 3 4 3 3 1 4 1 8

5 4 4 3 3 1 4 2 8

Champion

5+

Soup bowls, Heavy Armour.

May have a Champion (5pts)

Leprechauns: Long hat, Elf/goblin face, short, 20mm base 3pts

(1 unit per Leprechaun character)

M WS BS S T W I A LD

6 2 3 3 3 1 5 1 8

6 2 3 3 3 1 5 2 8

Champion

20+

Light Armour.

May have 2 Hand Weapons (2pt) and Shields (1pt)

May have a Banner (10pts)

May have a Champion (10pts)

May have a Musician (5pts)

May have a Magic banner worth 25pts

Leprechauns, “Oi me laddie!”

SPECIAL UNITS

Halfling Hot Pot: 60pts

M WS BS S T W I A LD

- - - - 7 2 - - -

5 4 3 3 3 1 4 1 8

1+

(1 Pot with 2 Crew)

Hot Pot: Treat as a stone thrower with a maximum range of 60”. The hot pot uses the large template and is S4.

Leprechaun Bolt Thrower: 40pts

(1 per Leprechaun unit)

M WS BS S T W I A LD

- - - - 7 3 - - -

6 3 3 3 3 1 5 1 8

1+

(3 Crew)

Bolt Thrower.

Leprechaun Gold Rush Riders: Leprechauns on Horses, Cavalry base 20pts

(1 unit per Leprechaun unit)

M WS BS S T W I A LD

6 3 3 3 3 1 5 1 8

6 3 3 3 3 1 5 2 8

8 3 - 3 3 1 3 1 -

Leprechaun

Champion

Horse

5+

Spears and Light Armour.

May have longbows (4pts)

May have a Banner (12pts)

May have a Champion (12pts) who can have 20 pts of Enchanted items

May have a Musician (2pts)

May have a Magic banner worth 50pts

Leprechaun, Fast Cavalry, Gold Rush

Halfling Suiciders: Muscular Halfling, 20mm base 12pts

(0-1 per Tempest Troopers)

M WS BS S T W I A LD

5 5 4 4 4 1 5 1 9

5 5 4 4 4 1 5 2 9

Champion

10+

Great Weapons

May have a Banner (12pts)

May have a Champion (12pts)

Skirmish, Suiciders

Halfling Curry Cannon: Short thick barrel, 2 Crew are eating while 2 shoot. 160pts

M WS BS S T W I A LD

- - - - 7 3 - - -

5 4 3 3 3 1 4 1 8

1+ (4 Crew)

Curry Cannon: The Curry Cannon launches a missile filled with scorching hot Halfling vindaloo curry. This works exactly like a cannon but has LOS through Halfling units and does not bounce. The projectile is S8 causing D6 wounds with no armour saves allowed. The curry splatter is then worked out. Roll a D6. On a 2-6 the unit takes a further D6 S4 hits. On the roll of a 1 nothing happens. On the roll of a misfire the rocket suffers a wound and one of the crew is slain. When it is reduced to 1 crewman, it can shoot every other turn only.

RARE UNITS

Halfling Kebab Lance: Chariot with a thick spring release Skewer in front 130pts

M WS BS S T W I A LD

- - - 7 5 4 - - -

- 4 3 3 - - 4 1 8

8 3 - 3 - - 3 1 -

Chariot

Halfling

Horses

1+

2 Crew, drawn by 2 Horses

4+ Armour save

Kebab Lance: This is mounted on a chariot base and moves and acts in the exact same way as a chariot. When charging this works like a bolt thrower (penetrating ranks) in the first turn of combat. It inflicts D6+1 impact hits when it charges and units taking wounds suffer -1 combat resolution.

0-1 Leprechaun Fanatics: Crazed Leprechaun swinging a heavy bag of gold 14pts

(1 per Leprechaun unit)

M WS BS S T W I A LD

6 6 3 4 4 1 6 2 10

1-3

2 units count as 1 Rare choice.

Their preferred weapon is a heavy bag of gold bullion.

Unbreakable, Killing Blow (4 pts), Skirmishers, 4+ Ward Save from any shooting or magic only.

Fanatics: Just before combat, each Fanatic will inflict D6 S5 hits, which may have the Killing Blow ability, when they are in contact with an enemy unit but are then immediately destroyed.

(1) 4+ Lamb Gorge

The Cook gorges himself in an orgy of lamb and saliva and vomits it out.

This is a magic missile with a range of 24”. A unit struck by the saliva and lamb suffers D6 S4 hits.

(2) 5+ Greasy Veal

The greasy veal is stuffed down by the cook in a mad rush, and then spews out the magical grease. Nominate a single enemy unit within 24”. That unit cannot march next turn. In addition, it suffers -1 to hit when shooting and -1 to cast or dispel magical spells. The Cook however suffers an immediate S4 hit.

(3) 6+ The Chicken’s Claw

A huge talon materialises in the cook’s hand. An enemy unit within 12” suffers 2D6-2 S4 hits while in the grip of the Chicken’s Claw.

However, the Cook suffers a S3 hit.

(4) 6+ Ham Steak

The power of the Ham Steak is a fickle and powerful magic spell. All enemy units within 20” of the Cook suffer D6 S4 armour-piercing hits. The Cook however takes a S4 hit.

(5) 8+ Leg of Beef

The Cook wolfs down a Leg of Beef and calls down a beef comet. An enemy unit within line of sight is struck by the beef comet filled with soup bombs. All models in the unit must pass a Toughness test or suffer a S5 hit each.

(6) 10+ Pork Salmonella

A large portion of highly diseased pork is eaten by the Cook. Suddenly the Cook burps and a huge toxic gas cloud flies towards the enemy. Estimate the range to a single enemy unit (similar to a stone thrower). Place the large template over the point and work out damage as you would for a normal stone thrower at S4 (S8 under the hole). Then roll the Scatter dice and Artillery dice and move the template.

Work out damage again for the new position and then finally remove the template. On the roll of a Misfire, the cloud dissipates and no further effect takes place.

(1) 3+ Garlic Mushrooms

The Cook sniffs a large wad of Garlic mushrooms and gains supernatural powers. The Cook gains +2A, +3S, strikes first in combat and +2WS until the start of the Cook’s next magic phase.

(2) 5+ Lettuce Fungi

The Cook uses the intense powers of the lettuce fungi to give him the healing powers of lettuce. Target any friendly model within 12” (even if engaged in combat). That model immediately regains all of its lost wounds. This spell can work on ANY model that has multiple wounds (chariots and war machines).

(3) 6+ Broccoli Wings

The Cook creates wings from a Halfling pot of pure broccoli which takes off and attaches itself to a Halfling. A character within 8” (may be engaged in combat) can now Fly. He may also leave combat should he wish to and the enemy cannot pursue but he may not charge.

(4) 8+ Pint Apple Juice

A pint, an apple with a dollop of magic is a deadly combination which can transport whole units beyond time! Target a friendly unit within 12” and in LOS. That unit is immediately removed from the board. Now roll a D6, on a 2+ they re-emerge out of any table edge and can declare an immediate charge to represent them slowly changing back into their normal forms. On the roll of a 1 they are all drowned in pint apple juice.

(5) 9+ Creeping Carrot

The Cook hallucinates on a bright orange carrot and forms a dense foggy smoke. If this is cast on a friendly unit, that unit cannot be hit or targeted by magic or missile weapons. No enemy unit can approach it to within 4” due to the toxic fumes. This spell ends on the casters next magic phase

(6) 9+ Pome-Granite Puce (Remains in Play)

The cook calls upon the mighty powers of the pomegranate in order to bestow great powers onto his unit. A friendly unit within 12” of the Cook gains +1T and Regeneration. This is a Remains in play spell.

Common Magic items can be used at the normal point values.

MAGIC WEAPONS

HAMMER OF THE ANCIENT ONE 100pts

This hammer belonged to the Halfling god “Ancient One” and is an important relic in the Halfling way of life. The wielder of this weapon gains a strength and attack bonus equal to the amount of ranks of the unit he is with (up to a maximum of +4. The model wielding this hammer must be on foot and must bear a King’s Crown (only the holy can wield the hammer of the ancient one).

SWORD OF HALIGYRII 60pts

The revered King Haligyrii wielded this blade at the Battle of the Death Mountain. This sword increases its bearer’s WS, BS, S, T, I and A by +1. This effect is negated when the bearer has only 1 wound left. Legend has it once the sword’s power grew weak Haligyrii was too weak to fight on and was killed.

AXE OF DYRAGO 50pts

This axe gives its bearer Frenzy and Hatred. This axe also counts as a great weapon and the bearer cannot be mounted or join a Leprechaun unit.

BASIL’S BONE CLEAVER 25pts

This cleaver will slice through bone easily. +3S and counts as a great Weapon.

BRANDING WOO KNIVES 20pts

This is a magical thrown weapon of Range 8” which causes flaming attacks at S4. The number of knives thrown is equal to the number of attacks on the character’s profile. In addition this weapon can be used to stand and shoot even when the chargers are at less than half distance.

AUREUM FLAIL (Leprechauns only) 20pts

This counts as a flail but its bonuses apply to every round of combat.

MAGIC ARMOUR

ARMOUR OF FIRE 40pts

Forged in the magical stoves beneath the Grey Mountains, this armour counts as heavy armour which can be combined with other armour. All failed saves can be re-rolled.

FOIL OF FURNACES 25pts

This armour is a thin magical foil that burns away any magic that comes into contact with it. It counts as light armour which negates all magical missiles. If struck by a magical weapon, the magical properties of that weapon are discounted.

HELM OF PANS 25pts

This helm with strings of silver will dazzle any attacker. It can be combined with other armour and grants a +2 save. In combat the bearer can only be struck on 4+.

TALISMANS

APRON OF RECIPES (Cooks and Grand Cooks only) 40pts

This apron confers a 4+ Ward Save

COLLAR OF HUNGER (Halflings One use only) 30pts

This enables the bearer and his unit to unleash Hungry on themselves in addition to the normal Hungry.

AROMA AMULET 25 pts

This confers a 5+ Ward save to the bearer.

ARCANE

POTION OF VITTALS 35pts

The bearer may choose any one spell from Vegan magic without rolling for it.

He also gets a +1 to dispel.

HERBS OF DEVOURING 35pts

These herbs enforce the casting of a spell. The bearer can re-roll a single dice roll of 1 while casting magic. This might prevent a miscast.

MUSHROOMS OF THE RED STAR 25pts

This adds 1 dispel dice and a +1 to cast

ENCHANTED ITEMS

RING OF DIPS 40pts

The bearer gains a 6+ Ward save. If this is given to the Battle standard bearer, he gains a 5+ Ward save and once per battle, all fleeing troops will rally automatically.

DRUM OF SERVINGS (Any Warmachines only) 40pts

This drum can be placed on Warmachines and enables a single D6, Scatter Dice or Artillery Dice to be re-rolled when the machine shoots.

UNICORN OF THE GREY MOUNTAIN 30pts

(Heroes who can have mounts only)

This enchanted unicorn was a gift from the Halflings closest ally, the Mountain Elves. The horn causes a single S6 impact hit with no armour saves when charging. All the unicorn’s attacks are magical. The character mounts the unicorn and the mounted model has a 6+ Ward Save in addition to normal bonuses for being mounted and an additional Wound.

M WS BS S T W I A LD

9 5 - 4 4 1 4 2 -

INSANE BREW (One unit Champion only) 20pts

The unit champion drinks this brew just before combat. It makes him Frenzied during combat only.

RECIPE FOR DISASTERS (One use only) 10pts

This recipe affects the enemies luck adversely. The enemy has to re-roll all 6s or 1s during one phase of movement, magic, shooting or combat.

MAGIC BANNERS

THE RAINBOW BANNER (Leprechauns only) 50pts

This Banner enables a Leprechaun unit to re-roll all Ld based tests except for “Oi me laddie!”. A re-roll cannot be re-rolled.

BANNER OF ELVEN WAYS 40pts

This banner enables the unit to move through or over any terrain feature without penalties. It also gains soft cover. If the terrain affords hard cover, then this overrides the soft cover.

STANDARD OF DISHES 35pts

A unit with this standard counts as having a War Banner. It also enables each model to have an extra attack once per battle.

Summary

Characters

M WS BS S T W I A LD AS WS

5 7 5 5 4 4 7 4 10 ( ) ( )

6 6 - 5 6 6 3 5 5 - ( )

5 5 4 3 4 4 5 2 9 - (5+)

6 7 4 5 4 3 7 4 9 ( ) ( )

5 6 5 4 5 2 6 3 9 ( ) ( )

5 4 3 3 3 2 3 2 8 - (5+)

6 6 3 4 4 2 6 2 8 ( ) ( )

9 5 - 4 4 1 4 2 - - 6+

King

Dragon

Grand Cook

Leprechaun Lord

High Captain

Cook

Lep Bullion

Unicorn

Core Units

5 4 3 (3) 3 1 4 1 8 6+ -

5 3 3 3 3 1 4 1 8 6+ -

7 2 - 2 3 5 3 5 10 - -

6 4 3 (5) 3 1 4 1 8 (4+) -

5 3 4 3 3 1 4 1 8 5+ -

6 2 3 3 3 1 5 (1) 8 (6+) -

7 3 - 5 4 3 2 3 8 5+ 6+

Warriors

Forest Scouts

Gopher Swarm

Tempest Troops

Soup Hurlers

Leprechauns

Troglodyte

Special Units

- - - - 7 2 - - - - -

5 4 3 3 3 1 4 1 8 - -

- - - - 7 3 - - - - -

6 3 3 3 3 1 5 1 8 - -

6 3 3 3 3 1 5 (2) 8 5+ 6+

8 3 - 3 3 1 3 1 - - -

5 5 4 (6) 4 1 5 1 9 - -

- - - - 7 3 - - - - -

5 4 3 3 3 1 4 1 8 6+ -

Hot Pot

2 Crew

Bolt thrower

3 Crew

G Rush Rider

Horse

Suiciders

Cur Cannon

4 Crew

Rare Units

- - - 7 5 4 - - - 4+ -

- 4 3 3 - - 4 1 8 - -

8 3 - 3 - - 3 1 - -

6 6 3 4 4 1 6 2 10 - (4+)

Kebab Lance

2 Halflings

2 Horses

Fanatic

Phase reminders

Deployment/Pre Battle

Halflings don’t get the first turn

Movement:

1) Unleash Hungry – Move 2D6 plus ranks”

2) Roll for Recipes of Disaster

3) Forest Scouts see through 4”

Shooting

1) Forest Scouts see through 4”

2) Soup bowls – 8” thrown weapon – Toughness test NAS.

3) Hot Pot – 60” Stone Throw S4; Cannon S* D6Wounds no bounce cannon, Splatter D6S4 on 2-6, misfire- 1 wound and 1 crew slain; Kebab Lance – scythed chariot; bolt thrower penetration, S7.

Combat

1) Fanatics – D6 S5 Killing Blow and die

2) Challenges – Leprechauns – add Ld and I of Lepr. an enemy. Lepr +2. Difference = no of wounds. Not against striking first enemies or Hatred.

Combat Resolution and Psychology

1) Leprechauns do not cause Panic in others

2) Grand Cooks unit – Unbreakable, Cook’s unit – Immune to psych

3) Gold Rush Rider – Hatred; Suiciders - Unbreakable

4) 18” General Ld if he has the Crown

For Grand Cooks:

D6 Effect

1 A friendly unit takes D6 S3 hits

2 An enemy unit within 12” suffers 2D6 S2 hits with -1 to the armour saves.

3 All fleeing friendly units within 6” automatically rally

4 A single enemy unit within 24” suffers D6 S4 hits

5 A friendly unit within 12” becomes Unbreakable (may be in combat) until the start of your next turn.

6 The Grand Cook regains all lost wounds

For Cooks:

D6 Effect

1 All models in base contact with the Cook suffer a S3 hit.

2 The cook automatically casts a spell with a Casting value of 5 or less from the Lore of Meat

3 The cook holding this cookbook gives himself Magic Resistance (1) until his next magic phase.

4 A single enemy unit within 24” suffers D6 S3 hits.

5 A single unit within 6” becomes Stubborn until the start of his next turn.

6 The Cook regains a wound

• 3 semaines après...

Une excellente initiative que cette liste d'armée. Je la vois un peu sur le tard.

J'ajouterai volontiers 2 unités supplémentaires pour donner du caractère à cette armée: les nuées de corneilles, oiseaux répandus dans les champs, et les léprecheuns (c'est le post de Le Bim qui m'y a fait penser) mais davantage comme des lutins. Elles servent davantage à fixer l'adversaire par ses flancs.

UNITES SPECIALES

0-1 Nuées de corneilles: (65pts/socle)

M CC CT F E PV I A Cd
Nuée de corneilles   1  2 0  2 2 3  3 3 10

Taille d'unité: 1-10

Règles spéciales: Vol, Nuée, Oiseaux de mauvais augure

*Ne bénéficient pas de la règle Forestiers.

Oiseau de mauvais augure: Toute unité ennemie engagée au corps à corps et non-immunisée à la psychologie voit son Commandement réduit de 1 (ex: Des Guerriers nains engagés au corps à corps contre les corneilles voit son Commandement passer de 9 à 8).

0-1 Léprecheuns: (4pts/fig)

M CC CT F E PV I A Cd
Léprecheuns	4  2 3  2 2 1  4 1  7
Avare		  4  2 3  2 2 1  4 2  7

Taille d'unité: 10-20

Equipement: Trucs pointus

Option: Un Léprecheun peut être promu Avare (+10pts)

Règles spéciales: Essence magique, Tirailleurs, Objets pointus

Essence magique: Les léprecheuns bénéficient d'une sauvegarde invulnérable de 6+

Objets pointus: cf livre d'armée Royaumes Ogres et les Gnoblars

De plus je modifierai volontiers le nom des champions d'unités de miliciens en Shiriffe et de Héros du Moot en Maire (un par ville, à la manière des comtes électeurs).

Le terme de Héros du Moot me semble plus convenir à un aventurier ayant fait ses preuves à l'étranger (genre Merry et Pippin du Seigneur des Anneaux, sans rentrer dans les clichés)

Je ne sais plus qui avait émis l'idée d'un ogre en monture de seigneur. L'idée me parait bonne pour un personnage spécial, pas pour un seigneur générique. Un char mené par deux taureaux peut être une alternative avec suffisamment de punch pour être crédible.

UNITE RARE

Char à taureaux: (70pts/fig)

M   CC  CT F E  PV I A Cd
Char		 1   2   0  2 2  3  3 3 10
Taureau	  7   4   0  4 4  1  2 1 7
Aurige	   4   2  4  2  2  1  5 1 8
Garde		4   3  4  2  2  1  5 1 8

Taille d'unité: 1

Equipage: Un aurige et un garde

Montures: 2 taureaux

Sauvegarde d'armure: 4+

Equipement: Le garde porte une arme de base, un arc, une armure légère et une lance. L'aurige porte une arme de base et une armure légère.

Options: Un Maire ou un Capitaine peut monter dans le char. Il remplace le garde dont le coût est perdu et occupe toujours un choix d'unité rare en plus du choix lié à la catégorie du personnage.

Règles spéciales: Char

*Le char ne bénéficie plus de la règle Forestiers.

Modifié par Erfolth

"Maire" c'est sympa. Mais en Belge ça sonne mieux je trouve.

"Bourgmestre", ça fait Halflings non ?

A noter que Matthias Eliasson (auteur anglophone de nombreux LA fan-made bien ficelés (fluff en masse, jolie présentation, liste complète et - à mon sens - équilibrée) : Estalie, Albion, Araby, Kislev...) a promis un livre d'armée Halflings pour début 2011. Je pense qu'on devrait attendre un peu de voir ce qu'il va sortir.

Sans vouloir être désobligeant, quelques commentaires :

- nuées de corneilles je pense pas que ça soit les meilleurs copain des halflings. Actuellement on a l'idée des Nuées de Basse-cours mais les règles n'avançaient pas... Stupidité ou mouvement aléatoire, pourquoi pas des dommages si mise en fuite (comme les esclaves ska)...

- leprechauns... lutin irlandais avec les halflings ? hum... je vois mal des lutins dans le Moot à la limite un HA mais sinon.

+ Shiriffe est une bonne idée

- Héros du Moot en Maire ou bourgmestre... Je dirais qu'à la manière que Comte Électeur du LA Empire v6 a été remplacé par Général de l'Empire du LA Empire v7 je trouve que Héros du Moot est plus adapté et généraliste. Bien sûr on pense au baroudeur avec héros mais aussi au ancien qui tienne bien les villages...

* L'ogre comme monture pourquoi pas à la manière du Rat Ogre. Ceci dit je ne sais pas si c'est très Warhammer et effectivement pourquoi pas perso spé... en tout cas ça peut donner du punch dans une unité de close et ça c'est intéressant.

- Char à taureaux c'est déjà plus oui moins le chariot de marchandise avec le Chef Cuisinier dessus.

- leprechauns... lutin irlandais avec les halflings ? hum... je vois mal des lutins dans le Moot à la limite un HA mais sinon.

Les Halfings (Semi-Hommes/Petit Peuple) sont issus de Calédonie et d'Irlande traditionnellement. Les lutins anglo-saxons collent assez. Après, le Moot, c'est pas le Royaume-Unis non plus et on fait vite des amalgames avec cette armée...

Pour davantage montrer leur affinité avec les trésors, les coffres d'or etc, je les vois bien avec une règle corruption: Au début de la partie, avant de déterminer qui commence et après le déploiement des armées, sélectionnez aléatoirement une unité de base ennemie. Celle-ci ne jouera pas, retirez la du champ de bataille, vous empochez ses points de victoire. Une unité de base parce que les spéciales/rares sont des élites, qui sont moins facilement manipulables, surtout par des demi-portions.

Dans le livre d'armée de Bretonnie, les archers sont protégés par des piques ou barricades. Les halfings pourraient avoir un système similaire, genre un fossé (s'ils savent utiliser des bêches, ils savent creuser la terre).

Aucune idée du coût en point, ayant pour effet d'annuler les bonus de charge ennemis.

J'avoue que le char à taureaux me plaisait pour son imagerie forte, mais c'est une répétition du chariot.

Cette armée a besoin de fixer les unités adverses, les nuées sont idéales et tout le monde a sa petite idée là-dessus, c'était la mienne.

Les Halfings peuvent aussi être des chasseurs et utiliser des furets pour dénicher les lapins de leurs terriers. Une option pour un personnage ou les archers (genre +1A F2, touche auto, si le perso meure, le furet est retiré du jeu également.)

Les Halfings (Semi-Hommes/Petit Peuple) sont issus de Calédonie et d'Irlande traditionnellement.

Sources ? Moi qui croyait que les Hobbits/Halfling était inspiré des Snergs du The Marvellous Land of Snergs

Les lutins anglo-saxons collent assez.

Sauf que dans Warhammer, l'inspiration anglo saxon féérique est l'apanage des Elfes et d'Albion et peu des Halflings.

Après, le Moot, c'est pas le Royaume-Unis non plus et on fait vite des amalgames avec cette armée...

Tout à fait.

Pour davantage montrer leur affinité avec les trésors, les coffres d'or etc, je les vois bien avec une règle corruption: Au début de la partie, avant de déterminer qui commence et après le déploiement des armées, sélectionnez aléatoirement une unité de base ennemie. Celle-ci ne jouera pas, retirez la du champ de bataille, vous empochez ses points de victoire. Une unité de base parce que les spéciales/rares sont des élites, qui sont moins facilement manipulables, surtout par des demi-portions.

Idée d'objet magique pourquoi pas mais potentiellement bill.

"Corruption" pour une race anti-chaos c'est inapproprié.

Dans le livre d'armée de Bretonnie, les archers sont protégés par des piques ou barricades. Les halfings pourraient avoir un système similaire, genre un fossé (s'ils savent utiliser des bêches, ils savent creuser la terre).

Aucune idée du coût en point, ayant pour effet d'annuler les bonus de charge ennemis.

Pourquoi pas... bien qu'il me semble qu'un objet magique ait déjà été proposé avec une telle capacité.

J'avoue que le char à taureaux me plaisait pour son imagerie forte, mais c'est une répétition du chariot.

J'approuve.

Cette armée a besoin de fixer les unités adverses, les nuées sont idéales et tout le monde a sa petite idée là-dessus, c'était la mienne.

Ok ok

Les Halfings peuvent aussi être des chasseurs et utiliser des furets pour dénicher les lapins de leurs terriers. Une option pour un personnage ou les archers (genre +1A F2, touche auto, si le perso meure, le furet est retiré du jeu également.)

C'est une idée

Après une saine reflexion, les Halfings n'ont pas à avoir de créatures autres qu'eux mêmes car ils se fichent du monde extérieur qui le lui rend bien.

Excepté l'homme-arbre.

Pour le furet, je le dérive en 2 options de personnage: Furet (+5pts) et Faucon (+25pts)

Le premier donne au personnage une touche automatique de force 2 au corps à corps qui n'est pas influencée par son éventuel équipement magique ou une monture.

La deuxième donne au personnage une touche automatique de force 3 à n'importe quelle figurine sur la table de jeu, touche qui n'est non plus influencée par son éventuel équipement magique ou sa monture. La figurine ne bénéficie pas de la règle "Attention Messire" mais peut esquiver l'attaque en réussissant un test d'initiative sur 1D6-1 (pour montrer la vitesse du faucon).

Unité spéciale:

Nuée des Fermes - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ? points/socle

Caractéristiques

M

CC

CT

F

E

PV

I

A

Cd

Nuée des Fermes

Taille d'unité: 3-10

Armes et armures: griffes, crocs, becs (arme de base)

Composition: quelles que soient les espèces présentes sur le socle, poules, dindes, gorets, escargots, lapins..., elles n'influencent pas le tableau de caractéristiques ci-dessus.

Règles spéciales: Nuée, minuscules, indémoralisable, cacophonie (l'ennemi est perturbé par toute cette agitation et ce bruit, il perd un temps précieux à piétiner toute cette viande vivante et relâche trop son attention: il subit un malus de -1 à sa Capacité de Combat et à son Initiative tant qu'il est en contact socle à socle avec une nuée des fermes)

Unité de base:

*N'occupe pas de choix d'unité de base.

Meute de Chiens de Chasse - - - - - - - 7 points/figurine

Caractéristiques

M

CC

CT

F

E

PV

I

A

Cd

Chien de Chasse

Chef de Meute

Poney

Taille d'unité: 5-20

Armes et armures: Les chiens utilisent leurs griffes et leurs crocs (armes de base); le Maître de Meute porte une lance et une arme de base.

Options: La meute peut être dirigée par un Halfing monté sur un poney qui se comporte come un champion d'unité pour +10points. Il se déplace avec son unité à la même vitesse et doit être placé au premier rang.

Règles spéciales: Forestiers

Après une saine reflexion, les Halfings n'ont pas à avoir de créatures autres qu'eux mêmes car ils se fichent du monde extérieur qui le lui rend bien.

Excepté l'homme-arbre.

Encore une fois l'ogre du fait de son origine commune dans Warhammer est une bonne idée. Soit en en monture de personnage, soit à la manière des Kroxi dans les skinks ou simplement en spécial dans la liste.

Pour le furet, je le dérive en 2 options de personnage: Furet (+5pts) et Faucon (+25pts)

Personnellement les 2 ne m'inspirent pas. Le furet fluffiquement pourquoi pas. Le faucon je trouve ça un hors contexte halfling.

Le premier donne au personnage une touche automatique de force 2 au corps à corps qui n'est pas influencée par son éventuel équipement magique ou une monture.

En quelque sort le Ratweiller ska version half.

La deuxième donne au personnage une touche automatique de force 3 à n'importe quelle figurine sur la table de jeu, touche qui n'est non plus influencée par son éventuel équipement magique ou sa monture. La figurine ne bénéficie pas de la règle "Attention Messire" mais peut esquiver l'attaque en réussissant un test d'initiative sur 1D6-1 (pour montrer la vitesse du faucon).

Même si je suis pas trop pour. Pourquoi ne pas utiliser la règle spéciale Tir Précis ou bien s'insprier des règles du faucon d'Aldebrand Ludenhof

Unité spéciale:

Nuée des Fermes - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ? points/socle

J'aime bien le clin d'œil aux nuées de la jungle mais j'aime mieux "Nuées de Basse-cours"

Caractéristiques

M

CC

CT

F

E

PV

I

A

Cd

Nuée des Fermes

Je vois bien M5 (je pense à la course derrière une poule...)... Ceci dit un mouvement aléatoire (2D6) ou (2D6-2) peut être sympa.

PV5 A5 comme les autres nuées.

Taille d'unité: 3-10

2-10 comme les nuées de rat ska.

Armes et armures: griffes, crocs, becs (arme de base)

Composition: quelles que soient les espèces présentes sur le socle, poules, dindes, gorets, escargots, lapins..., elles n'influencent pas le tableau de caractéristiques ci-dessus.

L'escargot c'est un peu extrémiste :wink: Ce texte ne sert à rien... voir les nuées de la jungle où rien n'est précisé.

Règles spéciales: Nuée, minuscules, indémoralisable, cacophonie (l'ennemi est perturbé par toute cette agitation et ce bruit, il perd un temps précieux à piétiner toute cette viande vivante et relâche trop son attention: il subit un malus de -1 à sa Capacité de Combat et à son Initiative tant qu'il est en contact socle à socle avec une nuée des fermes)

"Type de troupes : Nuées" c'est plus simple en v8 :wink: minuscules est d'ailleurs obsolète en v8 avec les règles de ligne de vue.

J'aime bien la cacophonie/jactance bien que souvent ce genre de règle donne -1 pour toucher uniquement... ce qui est bien pour aider une unité de Half... le malus d'init il s'en fiche souvent les half :wink:

Pour la deuxième unité... les half de Warhammer font-il vraiment usage de chien de chasse ? Avoir une unité montée genre des patrouilleurs frontalier sur poney me semble une bonne idée par contre.

A noter que Matthias Eliasson (auteur anglophone de nombreux LA fan-made bien ficelés (fluff en masse, jolie présentation, liste complète et - à mon sens - équilibrée) : Estalie, Albion, Araby, Kislev...) a promis un livre d'armée Halflings pour début 2011. Je pense qu'on devrait attendre un peu de voir ce qu'il va sortir.

Pas forcément très inspiré (notamment sur la couverture)... On vera ce qu'il pond pour les règles standards de contingent alliée (ça par contre c'est potentiellement bien de mettre l'armée sous cette forme).

http://warhammerarmiesproject.blogspot.com...-are-under.html

Les Ogres et les Halfings ont en commun un certain appétit, mais quand pour ces derniers il s'agit quasiment d'art, pour les premiers c'est un mode de vie qui tend à détruire, chaotique. Ils n'hésiteraient pas à dévorer le Moot si l'occasion se présentait.

Bataille des Cent Canons. Une horde de gobelins fond par surprise sur Zhufbar, mais ne parvient pas à passer ses défenses. Une armée de Karaz-a-Karak vole au secours de la forteresse assiégée. Les peaux-vertes sont facilement dispersés, mais il apparaît vite qu'ils fuyaient une menace encore plus grande. Quelques semaines après, une armée ogre contourne Karak Kadrin et se dirirge vers le Moot. Les armées de Karak-a-Karak, Karak Kadrin et Zhufbar s'unissent sous les ordres du Haut Roi Thorgrim le rancunier et affrontent les ogres au bord de l'Aver. Au moment où ces derniers vont reculer, leurs forces divisées par la rivière, une armée de Nuln fait sont entrée sur la scène. Pris entre les nains et les humains, les ogres sont massacrés par la plus grande concentrations d'artillerie jamais vue dans le Vieux Monde.

source: http://romariklevert.centerblog.net/840320...et-chronologie-[warhammer] (par exemple)

Rien n'explique pourquoi ils sont arrivés là ces ogres.

Ok pour les chiens de chasse, ils ne sont pas l'unité qui fera de cette armée la représentation qu'on s'en fait.

Ok aussi pour les modifications des nuées (préférence personnelle pour le mouvement aléatoire)

Vivement qu'on puisse se faire une idée plus précise de Matthias Eliasson. Et ainsi de recueillir d'autres avis des membres du forum.

Les Ogres et les Halfings ont en commun un certain appétit, mais quand pour ces derniers il s'agit quasiment d'art, pour les premiers c'est un mode de vie qui tend à détruire, chaotique. Ils n'hésiteraient pas à dévorer le Moot si l'occasion se présentait.

À propos de la relation des ogres/halflings

http://forum.warhammer-forum.com/index.php...st&p=465202

Ok pour les chiens de chasse, ils ne sont pas l'unité qui fera de cette armée la représentation qu'on s'en fait.

Ok

Ok aussi pour les modifications des nuées (préférence personnelle pour le mouvement aléatoire)

Reste le coût.

Vivement qu'on puisse se faire une idée plus précise de Matthias Eliasson. Et ainsi de recueillir d'autres avis des membres du forum.

Oui et non <_<

• 10 mois après...

Une liste par GorillaGorillaGorilla
http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=327986

Halfing army list

Army Themes: Gluttony, Prosparity, idleness

Army Wide Special Rules:

Updated Swarm Rules: In addition to the attributes of swarm units described in the Warhammer rulebook, all
swarms have the flamable special rule.

Home Sweet Home: Halfing units are at -1 leadership and may not march if they are not within 6 of
a grain cart.

Halfling untis are always treated as stubborn when defending
buildings. In addition they may reroll failed rolls to wound
in the first round of combat when charged.

Quarter staff: all close combat attacks against a model with a quarterstaff is at -1 to hit.
A model with a quarter staff has +1 strength in the round of combat in which he is charged

Scythe
Halberd. All fear and terror tests taken against a model armed with
a scythe are taken at a -1 Penalty.

Unit Upgrades:

Thief 20pts

Halfling thieves often accompany the army to battle with or without the knowledge of the general. They are naturally
draw their by the extreamely valuable magic items and other trinkets often carried by the enemy to battle. Halfling
thieves are not ostrasized their community exactly and in battle they often aid the cause by stealing selectivly
from the enemy. Halfling thieves hone the natural halfling agility

M WS BS S T A I W Ld
4 3 5 2 3 3 7 2 8

Ambusher, Scout

Hidden: A thief must be hidden in any infantry unit in your army. He must be revealed when the unit is engaged in
close combat and he must be placed anywhere in base contact with an enemy model displacing a model in his unit.He cannot
be revealed before this time and he may not leave the unit except with his thieving ability.

Thieving:
If a thief successfully hits an enemy model carrying one or more magic items costing less
than 25pts he will "steal" one of those at random. If the model instead has one or more magic
items costing more than 25pts roll a die, on a 4+ he will steal one of them. This abilty has
no effect if the enemy model does not have a magic item. Thiefs can only steal magic weapons,magic banners
and unique magic items on a 5+. After the thief steals items he immediatly
leaves combat. Move him 2D6 away from the enemy unit just as though he were fleeing. He will automatically pass his
next rally check.

After he has been revealed he may continue to steal more items but other than the turn that he is revealed he may only
steal items on the turn that he charges.

At the end of the game you score +50pts for each of your thieves that survive with one or more magic items.

CORE

Archers 6pts per model

Unit size 10+

M WS BS S T I W A L
4 2 4 2 2 5 1 1 8

Bows

Warriors 3pts per model

Halflings are masters of using staves as weapons and are brutally efficient with this simple weapon in
combat.

Unit size 20+

M WS BS S T I W A L
4 3 4 2 2 5 1 1 8

Shields, light armor, spears

May exchange shields and spears for quarter staffs for +1/2pt per model

Grain Cart 40pts
A Halfling army truely marches on its stomach. There is nothing that can come between a halfling and
its meal (and halflings are known for eating up to 12 meals per day). As a result when the halflings go
to war, they are always accompanied by many graincart to serve as a mobile supply station. A Halfling
chef accompanies rides in each grain cart and prepares delicous food for the hard working halflings.
But Halflings are not foolish and they often equiped their grain carts with the actcoutriments if war
and many of the foes of halfling have been smothered by the angry wheels of grain carts.

When not being used for war grain carts are used to transport grain and other harvested crops around.

Chariot

Unit size 1

M WS BS S T I W A L
- - - 3 4 - 3 - -
4 2 4 2 2 5 1 1 8
6 2 - 3 3 2 1 1 4

The grain cart has a crew of three and is pulled by two donkeys.
The Crew has bows and spears.

Scythed Wheels

Armor save 5+

Dogriders 10pts per model

The small folk are forced to find other steeds to ride for transportation because Halflings can ride
horses only very awkwardly. A particularily successful mount for them has been a large swift breed of
dog they have bred.

Unit size 5+

M WS BS S T I W A L
4 3 4 2 2 5 1 1 8
9 3 - 3 3 4 1 1 6

Fast Cavalry

Light Armor, Spears, Javalins

may replace their javalins with slings for +2pts per model

SPECIAL

Moot Ogres 30pts per model

M WS BS S T I A W Ld
6 3 2 4 4 3 3 3 7

Unit size 2+

Fear, March on Stomachs

They are stubborn as long as they are within 6' of a grain cart.

May be given throwing weapons for +1pts per model

May be given Scythes for +5pts per model

Light Armor

Elite Slingers 9pts

Elite Slingers spend hours gthering each stone that they cast in combat. Each one is a perfect missle and
the halfling knows each one well.

Unit size 10+

M WS BS S T I A W Ld
4 3 4 2 2 5 1 1 8

Slings, Light Armor

Giant Slayers: Once per game at the begging of your shooting phase you may active this ability.
Until the end of the phase all shooting attacks by this unit have the multiple wounds D3 special rule.

Elite Slingers treat their slings as having the quick to fire special rule.

May be upgraded to skirmishers for +2pts per model

Killer Bee Swarm 60pts

Swarm

Unit size 1

M WS BS S T I W A L
1 1 - 1 1 5 10 10 10

Random movement 3D6, Poisoned Attacks, Hatred

Incensed: at the begging of the movement phase roll 1D6. If the total is 4+ the swarm attacks
normally if the result is 3 or lower determine the closest enemy unit to the killer bee swarm
the killer bee swarm must move directly towards that unit.

If a killer bee swarm makes contact with an friendly unit they will pass through
it inflicting 3D6 str 1 hits.

All enemy attacks against a killer bee swarm are at -1 to hit.

Halfing burgalers 8pts per model

Unit size 8+

M WS BS S T A W I Ld
4 3 4 2 2 2 1 5 8

Ambush, Skirmish
Throwing weapons, Quarter staffs

Rangers 8pts per model

Unit size 8+

M WS BS S T I A W Ld
4 2 4 2 2 5 1 1 8

Strider, Wayfarers: Rangers treated forests as buildings

Scout, Skirmishers

Light armor, Bows

Grain Guard 8pts per model

Unit size 10+

M WS BS S T I A Ld
4 3 4 2 3 5 1 9

May Wear light armor for +1pt per model

Tower shields: Shield. Provides a 5+ armor save rather than a 6+ as usual for shields.
Provides no benifit against attacks from the flank

Masters of Momentum: Whenever a grain guard pass an armor or ward save in close combat, the enemy model that
struck the blow suffers a hit with of the same strength. In addition, Enemy units gain cannot charge bonuses against grain
guard.

Units of grain guard may take a magic standard of up to 50pts

Swan Knights 17pts per model
It is commonly assumed that all halflings are unadventurous lay abouts. A brotherhood of halfling knights
was formed in the moot with nothing if not the purpose of defaming this notion. Swan take advantge of a noble
game animal among the halflings. When properly trained these animals are feroceous and show a appitude in
combat that one would not expect. Some of the swans of the moot are truelly gigantic as well being pure bred
beaties.
Swan knights are rewarded hansomely for their military services some halflings even devote a significant amount
of time to training!

Unit size 5 - 15

M WS BS S T A I W Ld
4 4 4 2 3 1 6 1 9
3 2 - 3 3 1 4 1 5

Light armor, Lances, Shields

Flying Cavalry, Devestating Charge (knights only)

Units of Swan knights may select a magic banner worth up to 50pts

Battle Wagon 120pts

Unit size 1

Chariot

M WS B S T I A W Ld
Horses 8 3 - 3 3 3 1 1 5
Halfling Crew 4 3 4 2 2 5 1 1 8
Battle Wagon - - - 5 5 - - 5 -

Armor save +4

Bows and spears

Scythed wheels

May be upgraded to carry a reaper for + 20pts
Choose an enemy unit within 12 that the reaper has unobstructed line of sight to. All models in that
unit within 12 of the reaper must take an iniative test or suffer a str 4 hit.
In addition a battle cart armed with a reaper deals 1d6 str 4 hits at the end of each round of combat to each unit
in its front arc in any round in which it did not charge.
The battle cart may moce and shoot with this ability but may not stand and shoot with it.

Stubborn

Battle wagons are treated as grain carts for the purpose of the home sweet home ability,

All friendly units within 6' (including the battle cart) get +1 combat resolution. This ability
may only contribute +1 combat resolution to each combat in this way.

RARE

Giant sling shot 45pts

Halflings are renown for their ability to skip rocks. It is another one of the talents that the mostly
idle halflings are renown for. Halflings are known to value well balanced rocks extreamely highly and
they the engineers behind the Giant sling shot are be equally good at finding appropriate appropriate boulders
for this devestating weapon.

M Ws BS S T I A W Ld
Sling Shot - - - - 5 - - 3 -
Crew 4 2 4 2 2 5 1 1 8

Range 36' Strength 5 D3 wounds

Penatrates ranks like a bolt thrower except the strength of the rock is never diminished as it penatrates
ranks.

50pts Hot pot

Halfling culinary technology has always outpaced its weapon technology.

M Ws BS S T I A W Ld
Hot Pot - - - - 5 - - 3 -
Crew 4 2 4 2 2 5 1 1 8

A Hot Pot counts as a grain cart for the purposes of the Home Sweet Home ability.

Shooting: Fires as a stone thrower except that it is strength 2 flaming hit enemies take a -3 penalty on their armor saves against this.

Missfire Table

1: The maschine has a devestating misshap. remove it and the crew.

6: A bit too cold... The shot has no effect (and the soup is most unapatizing).

Urdlin 80pts
Urdlin are ferocious burrowing creatures who
Halfings have been able to train these by offering them.
Monsterous Beast

Unit size 1 - 8

M WS BS S T I A W Ld
5 3 `- 5 5 2 3 4 4

Unbreakable, Tunneling, Terror, Frenzy

Harvest Wurm 250pts
Havest slumber for years and years. They are treated with awe and respect by halfings and for whatever reason when the halfings go to war they harvest wurms sometimes accompany them.
In battle only part of the harvest wourem is visible at a time and the mass of the beast remains baneath the ground. Nevertheless the
harvest worm is a massive and fast moving part of the halfling army. The worms are unquestionably ancient.
In battle harvest wuurms are a dramtic contrastic with the highly mobile halfling army.
Though harvest worms share much in common with earth worms they are
The titanic harvest wurms are pure destruction in combat. Their hide is a tough as rock and almost nothing
short of severing the head of one can kill it. A harvest wurms always travels partially submerged in deep
earth and whenever it moves the ground shakes tremendously causing havoc on a busy battlefield.

M WS BS S T I A W Ld
7 3 - 6 7 1 5 6 9

Immune to psychology, Scaly skin 4+, Stubborn

Quake: Enemy units within 6' that marches or charge must test for dangerous terrain. In addition any unit enemy in base contact with a
harvest wurm who makes a combat reform must test for dangerous terrain.
terrain.

Harvest Wraiths
20pts per model

Unit size 5+
M WS BS S T I A W Ld
5 3 4 3 2 5 2 1 8

Scythes

Fear, Unbreakable, Unstable, Home Sweet Home
2+ ward save agaisnt nonmagic attacks

HERO

Warden 25pts

M WS BS S T I A W Ld
4 5 6 3 3 7 3 2 9

LA

May ride a dog for +6 pts

May wield a quarterstaff for +5pts

May be the battle standard bearer for +25pts

May be given a bow for +3pts

May be given a sling for +4pts

May carry a shield for +1pts

May carry a tower shield for +3pts

May take titles and magic items up to a total of 50pts

LORDS

Halfling Warleader 65pts
M WS BS S T I A W Ld
4 6 7 3 3 8 4 3 10

May take a quarter staff for +8pts
May take a tower shield for +4pts
May take an additional hand weapon +1pts
May take a great weapon +3pts
May Wield a scythe for +4pts

May ride a dog for +8pts
May ride in a battle cart for +95pts

Enchanter 165pts
Knows spells from the lore of shadow or the lore of enchantment

Level 3
May be upgraded to a level 4 for +35pts

May wield a quarter staff for +3pts

May ride a dog for +10pts

Mayor 75pts

M WS BS S T I W A L
4 5 6 3 3 7 3 3 10

If a mayor is included in the army he must be the general. All of your units within 18' may use his inspiring
presence ability.

May ride a dog for +6pts

May wield a quarterstaff for +6pts

May carry a shield for +2pts

May carry a tower shield for +4pts

May select up to two titles and magic items up to a total of 100pts

Lore of Enchantment

Whenever the enchanter successfully casts a spell from this lore
he and any unit he is with may make a fly move (this may not be a march move
or a charge and normal movement restrication apply).

Signature spell Stumble 5+ Hex range 30'
If the enemy unit charges marches or pursues before your next magic phase it must test for
difficult terrain.

1: Magnet Hex range 18' 7+ All attacks are at +1 to hit the affected unit.

2: 48' 8+ augment Targets a friendly unit other than the caster's own. The target may make
a normal move and may shoot as, though it was the shooting phase.

3: 8+ Cloying sphere: Remains in play. All enemy units within range have -1
attack (to a minimum of one), -1 Weapon skill and -1 intiative. You may increase
the range of this spell to 12' if so its casting value is increased to 14+

4: 10+ Hex. Targets an enemy unit within 24' The unit must take a
leadership test or be hit automatically in close combat.
YOu may have this spell affects all enemy units within 12'
if you do the casting value is increased to 14+

5: 13+ Range 18'. This spell allows you to change the facing of
an enemy unit as, though it had just reformed. You may increase the
range of this spell to 36' if you do the casting value is increased to 18+

6: 18+ Concussion direct damage 18' All models in the affect unit suffer
a str 3 hit with no armor saves permitted. At the begging
of your next magic phase all models in that unit again suffer
a strength 3 hit with no armor saves permitted.

Magic Weapons

Sling 15pts

Enchanted item

25pts
After the model with this item has finished attacking he
gains a ward save equal to the number of attacks that he
hit with for the remainder of the turn.

15pts

This sling is strength 4. In addition it penatrates ranks like a bolt thrower.

Magic Standards 50pts
Banner of great moral
Whenever the unit bearing this banner wins a round of close combat
the unit gets a cumulative +1 combat resolution in subsitquent
rounds of close combat. In adition this unit always counts as being
with 6' of a grain cart.

20pts
If the unit bearing this banner has at least 2 Intiative more
than all enemy models in base contact they get +1 to hit in close
combat. This bonus does not extend to halfing charactors. In addition
once per game you can activate the banner giving all enemy units
in base contact -1 weapon skill until the end of the close combat
phase (to a minimum of 1)

Enchanted Item 40pts
The bearer has a +3 ward save and a 5+ armor save against all shooting
attacks and magic missles. In addition any enemy models that have
a missfire table and fail to wound the character with a shooting attck
must roll on the missfire table.

20pts All friendly killer bee swarms within 12' do not need to test to
determine if you can choose where to direct it. In addition the
character has poisoned attacks.

25pts (Warden and Warleader only)

Arcane items

50pts All enemy units in base contact with this character are at WS 1

Titles:

The generous 10pts: The character counts as a grain cart.

Skip-striker 20pts Any attack that the posser Makes
will also hit the model immediatly behind the affected model.

Defense builder 45pts: All friendly units within 6'
are treated as having light cover against ranged attacks.

Fence builder 10pts:
Once per game in a round the unit the this character is with does not
moce you may entrench the unit. While in entrenched the unit is treated
as behind a fence against any enemies to the unit's front.This unit
may not move except to reform (when the unit does so it is no longer
treated as entrenched).

Giant Slayer 55pts: Any model with with higher base strength and toughness
hit once or more by a model with the giant slayer title
must take an initive test at the end of that phase or be remove as a casualty with
no armor saves alllowed (a ward or regeneration save may be taken as normal).
One one enemy model may be affected by this ability per phase. If more than one
enemy model was hit the halfling player chooses one to take this test.

The bountyious 30pts: All grain carts in an army with this character have
a 4+ armor save rather than a 5+. In addition allowence of all characters
in the army is increase by 25pts and all unit champions may choose up to 15pts of magic items
(including the character with this title himself).

The out of home: 20pts A character with this title has the scout special rule.
A halfling with this special rule must be fielded on foot.
In addition all grain carts in an army containing him are movement 7.

The bold 15pts: this character and any unit joined by it are immune to psychology. In adition this charactor may be
mounted on a swan and may join units of swan knights if mounted on one.

5pts The charactor gets +1 to wound with all of his shooting and close
combat attacks.

20pts This charactor is stubborn as long as he is within 6' of a grain cart.

45pts When Rolling to would this character's strength score is is to the strength score of the modle that
he is rolling to woun d against. In addition all grain carts in the army have +1 strength.

Hamlet the Griffon Rider 250pts

M WS BS S T I A W Ld
Hamlet 4 6 7 4 3 9 4 3 10
Griffon 6 5 - 5 5 5 5 5 7

Hamlet's griffon has a 5+ armor save

Lance. All wounds caused by this lance will count for D3 combat resolution.

Heavy Armor. Whenever Hamlet is dealt wounds the unit that caused them will suffer 1D6 strength 4 hits at the
end of the close combat phase (to a maximum of 3D6 hits)

Shield

Talisman of warding: Hamlet and his mount have a 6+ ward save

Hamlet and his Griffon are subject to frenzy as long as they are within 6' of a grain cart.

Enchanter Thief

M WS BS S T I A W Ld
5 7 9 3 2 10 5 3 10

He may elect not to attack in any round of close combat, if he choses to do so he gains a 3+ ward save for the remainder
of the phase.

Talisman: All attacks may only wound the enchanter thief on a roll of 6.

Level 4 Wizard

The best Halfing Chef THe healthiest halfling
M WS BS S T I A W Ld
Toben 5 6 7 4 4 9 4 3 10

May be placed with his special hot pot or may ride in a battle cart (free)

All friendly halfling units with the homesweet home abilty within 12' of Toben's grain cart have +1
strength.

The hot pot is defended by 4 grain guard

Giant Slayer 160pts

M WS BS S T I A W Ld
4 6 7 3 3 8 4 3 10

Sling, Light Armor

Dodge: The Giant slayer has a 3+ ward save against all models with the large target special rule.

All the giant slayer's attacks are resolved using the hit models own strength score or his strength score of
three, whichever is higher.
``

Modifié par Dreadaxe

• 1 an après...
Il n'y a pas de travail officiel.

En utilisant la fonction recherche du forum tu dois pouvoir trouver de vieux sujet.

Le Y!G Halfling lovers a des listes d'armées dans ses fichiers.

La liste de Mathias comporte un gros défaut... Elle met en avant 3 type de cavalerie alors que les Halflings sont essentiellement de l'infanterie.

[url="http://www.warhammer-forum.com/index.php?showtopic=19519&hl=halflings&st=350"]http://www.warhammer-forum.com/index.php?showtopic=19519&hl=halflings&st=350[/url]

Pas mal de boulot avait été fait. Si deux trois personnessont motivés on peut relancer l'idée...

perso je prefere les figs de battleforge.

Mon idee est de repartir du boulot deja fait. globalement la ligne directrice me plait. apres discussion avec d'autre joueur certain avait en tete une liste orienté sda.

je vois les halflings comme une armée improvisée au dernier moment pour repondre a une attaque avec le cote debonnaire qui les caracterise.

par exemple de gros paves de miliciens d archers de frondeur appuyer par des charrettes, des animaux ( genre un taureau qu on libere), un troupeau de mouton. et a cote on pourrait rajouter ce qui caracterise les halflings a battle ( ou univers annexe) avec unite halflings lancier de l empire ( seul troupe ayant deja fait la guerre incorporer dans les troupes imperiales) lance marmitte et mon coup de coeur une equipe de blood bowl ( certain n aimerons pas mais je les troupes quarismatiques de leurs races dans l univers GW)

• 1 mois après...

perso je prefere les figs de battleforge.

Très bon choix. Si tu regardes sur le Y!G Halfling Lovers tu devrais trouver pas mal de proxies possible.
http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/halfling-army/conversations/topics

Mon idee est de repartir du boulot deja fait. globalement la ligne directrice me plait. apres discussion avec d'autre joueur certain avait en tete une liste orienté sda.

Attention parce que des choses existantes il y a en a un paquet. Il va falloir trier, adapter, abandonner et bien déterminer la ligne directrice. Clairement, il y a des différences notables entre les Hobbits des Terres du Milieu et les Halflings de Warhammer. Les Half sont beaucoup plus caricatural.

je vois les halflings comme une armée improvisée au dernier moment pour repondre a une attaque avec le cote debonnaire qui les caracterise.

L'aspect peu militaire peut être représenter dans le nom des troupes.

par exemple de gros paves de miliciens d archers de frondeur appuyer par des charrettes, des animaux ( genre un taureau qu on libere), un troupeau de mouton. et a cote on pourrait rajouter ce qui caracterise les halflings a battle ( ou univers annexe) avec unite halflings lancier de l empire ( seul troupe ayant deja fait la guerre incorporer dans les troupes imperiales) lance marmitte et mon coup de coeur une equipe de blood bowl ( certain n aimerons pas mais je les troupes quarismatiques de leurs races dans l univers GW)

voilà comment moi je vois tes propositions
* Nuée de bassecour et autre animaux de la ferme.
* Joueur de Bloodbowl une figurine adaptée dans un équivalent des Mangeurs d'Homme Ogre mais version Halflings (Compagnie/Unité d'Aventuriers Halflings)

À mon avis il faut fazire la liste des troupes qu'on veut voir apparaître dans un premier temps.

J'ai fusionné le sujet avec la discussion d'origine de plus de 20 pages.

Modifié par Dreadaxe

• 6 ans après...
Le 06/01/2014 à 18:29, Dreadaxe a dit :

* Joueur de Bloodbowl une figurine adaptée dans un équivalent des Mangeurs d'Homme Ogre mais version Halflings (Compagnie/Unité d'Aventuriers Halflings)

J'ai ouvert un sujet à propos de ce concept de Compagnie

https://www.warhammer-forum.com/index.php?/topic/271108-mercenaires-unité-aventuriers-halflings/