18 membres ont voté

1. 1. Nom de l'aéronef nain de classe Bâtiment

• Zeppelin Nain
    • Dirigeable Overlord
    • Barge-Tonnerre Naine
    • Forteresse Volante Naine
    • Zeppelin Overlord
  2. 2. Carte de vaisseau

• Proposition actuelle http://www.warhammer-forum.com/index.php?/topic/245045-cr%C3%A9ation-dirigeable-overlord-b%C3%A2timent-a%C3%A9ronef-nain/&do=findComment&comment=3160768
    • Proposition Dreadaxe News1 http://www.warhammer-forum.com/index.php?/topic/245045-cr%C3%A9ation-dirigeable-overlord-b%C3%A2timent-a%C3%A9ronef-nain/&do=findComment&comment=3207114

Messages recommandés

Il y a 8 heures, Yourand a dit :

Hey!
I've gont through the text and I think we're nearly done :) I've put a few comments in there, would like to hear your input!

Ok for me but

• You add "It can drop three bombs during its bombing run and can continue moving after the attack is resolved." No model can do this to MoW. Movement>Attaks>Boarding. So bomb dopping is after Movement. But I like your idea, that can be discuss.
  • You add "On the 3rd  hit, the speed of the Overlord is reduced by 3”. On the 5th hit, it is reduced by a further 3” (6” in total)." 2nd and 4th. To the ToDoList/Thinking  Too vulnerable or not. Maybe not enough point to the ballon area? What do you think 6 points with critical hit are maybe not enough.

I add this to the French version

"Overlord Airship counts as a Ship of Line squadron for the recrutment of flyer purposes." More easly to take more flyer with Overlord.

Citation

There's still a french paragraph under Crashing the Overlord Airship (first page).

Done. To proofreading.

Citation

And the vessel card at the end seems to have a problem with formating? (text under damage boxes etc).

Yep I see. I will find another solution.

1. first part translating
  2. proofreading
  3. summary
  4. diagrams
  5. the ship's card
  6. proofreading
Modifié par Dreadaxe

il y a 18 minutes, Dreadaxe a dit :

Ok for me but

• You add "It can drop three bombs during its bombing run and can continue moving after the attack is resolved." No model can do this to MoW. Movement>Attaks>Boarding. So bomb dopping is after Movement. But I like your idea, that can be discuss.

Damn, that's right. Don't know what I was thinking. The problem here is that if the Overlord has to drop to sea-level at the start of its next move it'll automatically become entangled with the enemy ship with no means of easy escape (it'll have to try to disengage as per close combat rules). I don't know how that'll play in practice? You've had experience with this, right? How did it go?

An idea: allow for the Overlord at altitude to fly over enemy vessels. Then, after the move is complete, you would roll for the bombs dropped during the move. Only 1 enemy vessel can be attacked per move. 

That would make it more tactically discinct, but not over powered I think. How about it?

I'm also a little concerned about the limited range of the bombing run. As soon as the Overlords speed drops to 6", paying 3" for ascending only leaves 3 for the move itself, which would make it hard to come into contact I think. But I may lack experience here as well. Just something to consider.

il y a 18 minutes, Dreadaxe a dit :
  • You add "On the 3rd  hit, the speed of the Overlord is reduced by 3”. On the 5th hit, it is reduced by a further 3” (6” in total)." 2nd and 4th. To the ToDoList/Thinking  Too vulnerable or not. Maybe not enough point to the ballon area? What do you think 6 points with critical hit are maybe not enough

Oh, must have read the card wrong, sorry. Makes sense. As for vulnerability. Well it is only hit on a 6 so that seems fair. How about making the damage on the baloon never cause criticals (a la sails), but the 6th damage immobilizes the vessel until repaired?

il y a 56 minutes, Yourand a dit :

Damn, that's right. Don't know what I was thinking. The problem here is that if the Overlord has to drop to sea-level at the start of its next move it'll automatically become entangled with the enemy ship with no means of easy escape (it'll have to try to disengage as per close combat rules). I don't know how that'll play in practice? You've had experience with this, right? How did it go?

An idea: allow for the Overlord at altitude to fly over enemy vessels. Then, after the move is complete, you would roll for the bombs dropped during the move. Only 1 enemy vessel can be attacked per move. 

That would make it more tactically discinct, but not over powered I think. How about it?

The problem I see is that lot of model could have this sort of rule.

Citation

I'm also a little concerned about the limited range of the bombing run. As soon as the Overlords speed drops to 6", paying 3" for ascending only leaves 3 for the move itself, which would make it hard to come into contact I think. But I may lack experience here as well. Just something to consider.

Overlord have 9" move but in the last ToDoList / Réflexions/Improvements the 7 is for move malus for altitude.

1. Less loss of movement from 3" to 2"
  2. Name to be defined (WarFo poll)
  3. Consider the 3+ save on the nacelle
  4. Too vulnerable or not. Maybe not enough point in the balloon area?
  5. Calculate its cost with the theseaoftheclaws calculator
  6. Number of bombs. Is 3 bombs really enough? D3+2 ? 2D3 ? 1D6 ?
  7. Climb to high altitude. Is sacrificing 3" really useful?

Citation

Oh, must have read the card wrong, sorry. Makes sense. As for vulnerability. Well it is only hit on a 6 so that seems fair. How about making the damage on the baloon never cause criticals (a la sails), but the 6th damage immobilizes the vessel until repaired?

But that could be fast with only 6 points.

Below Waterline and Critical Hits: 

Due to its design, the Overlord Airship has no below the waterline area. It is therefore immune to attacks which target this area.

However, if the Overlord Airship would suffer below the waterline damage as a result of a critical hit, place the appropriate amount of damage markers in the Gas Container area.

Mise à jour : 2019-03-11

PDF

ChangeLog

2020-11-03

• Correction carte de navire

Petite correction. La zone 4 ne provoque plus le crash. Seulement la zone 6.

kIpkFpH.pngUPuDqBz.png

• Correction wording - Quelques corrections coquilles
  • Changement wording - "Ceci dit lors d'un coup critique, s'il subit des dommages sous la ligne de flottaison, ils sont remplacés par un nombre de touche égale sans sauvegarde en zone haute ou basse et qui peuvent provoquer de nouveaux coups critiques." devient "Ceci dit lors d'un coup critique, s'il subit des dommages sous la ligne de flottaison, ils sont remplacés par un nombre de touche égale sans sauvegarde dans la zone du ballon."

• Ajout - wording - "Un Dirigeable Overlord compte comme un Vaisseau de Ligne en ce qui concerne les conditions de recrutement des troupes aériennes."

Révélation

2019-03-11

• Changement carte de navire. Pas de zone haute, moins de critique possible. Simplification des critiques qui infligent automatiquement les dégâts sous la ligne de flottaison dans la zone du Ballon.

2018-01-08

• Coquilles corrigées suite au retour de Grimazul

2016-11-05

• Retour du Monter en altitude modifié

2016-10-18

• Mise en page premier jet
  • Ajout de la précision pour les critiques
  • Ajout sur la zone haute 4 et 5 à propos de l'impossibilité de faire des critiques

ToDoList / Réflexions

1. Moins de perte de mouvement de 7,5 cm à 5 cm
  2. Nom à définir (sondage sur WarFo)
  3. Réfléchir à la svg. à 3+ de la nacelle
  4. Trop vulnérable ou pas. Peut-être pas assez de touche dans la zone du ballon ?
  5. Calculer son coût avec le calculateur de theseaoftheclaws
  6. Nombre de bombe. Est-ce que 3 bombes ça suffit vraiment ? D3+2 ? 2D3 ? 1D6 ?
  7. Monter en haute altitude. Est-ce que sacrifié 7,5 cm est vraiment utile ?

• 2 semaines après...

@Yourand

English version to check

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g8lngcztb624rmn/MoW - Dwarf - Overlord Airship.pdf?dl=0

ToDoList / Reflexions/Improvements

2. Too vulnerable or not. Maybe not enough point in the balloon area?

3. Calculate its cost with the theseaoftheclaws calculator

4. Number of bombs. Is 3 bombs really enough? D3+2 ? 2D3 ? 1D6 ?

Climb to high altitude. Is sacrificing 3" really useful?

• 4 mois après...
  • 10 mois après...

Je poste ici pour la postérité la version Man O' War Site - The Wolves Lair. Si des gens veulent en faire la reviews ou la comparaison. L'idée de permettre à l'Empire d'avoir un Zeppelin est intéressante et renvoi à l'idée du profil de bateau volant pirate du sujet idoine.

Citation

Dwarf Overlord Airship

& Empire Overlord Zeppelin

The Dwarf Overlord Airship is a large, armoured hull or airship suspended by the hydrogen inside the infrastructure of the airship. Unlike the Dwarf War Balloons, these floating weapon platforms are less temperamental but still contain hydrogen, so even though the crews of the airships are quite large, their filled with reckless volunteers. The Airships are powered by steam-driven propellers mounted at the back of the ship. As like the War Balloons a smoke haze trails behind it from the exhaust funnels. The airship can ascend or descend by altering the amount of gas, and steers by means of rudder flaps. It is capable of moving in any direction except directly into the wind.

The airships are basically weapon platforms, they have turret-mounted gatling cannons and racks of gigantic bombs hang under the airships.

• Points Cost: 100
  • Move Rate: 15"
  • Wounds: 5
  • To Hit: 3 or 4 body/5 or 6 balloon
  • Saving Throw: 4,5 or 6 body/4,5 or 6 balloon*
  • Battle Honours: 6

*If failed does twice the damage

MOVEMENT

Dwarf Overlord Airships manoeuvre like sailing ships, and use normal turn template. Like ships, airships cannot move into the wind.

SPECIAL ATTACK

The Dwarf Overlord Airships special attack is to drop huge bombs on its target. Unlike the War Balloons, the airships bombs are much larger and tend to literally sink even the greatest of ships. The bombs can only be used against targets that are at ground level, not against flyers.

The bombs of the airship act in a similar way to a catapult round, but when they are saved the bomb may cause a critical hit.

First nominate the enemy location that you are aiming at. You may only target a high location, unless the target is too small to make the distinction between high and low locations in which case you may target any location.

Once you have nominated the target location, roll a dice on the following table:

1-2 Bomb misses and splashes harmlessly in to the sea.

The bombs hit the location immediately in front of the target location. If the target location was the farthest part of the ship, the bombs splash harmlessly into the sea.

The bombs hit the location immediately behind the target location. If the target location was the farthest part of the ship, the bombs splash harmlessly into the sea.
5-6 The bombs are accurate and hit the nominated location.

If the bomb hits a location, make a -1 save to that location. If the save is failed, the bomb drops to the location directly below. If there are two locations below the unserved location, roll to see which location the bomb hits: odd number — odd location; even number —even location.

Each new location has a +1 save modifier to it, ie.: first location -1, second +0, third +1, etc...

When the bomb is saved, roll a second unmodified save for the location: if saved — location is damaged; if failed — causes a critical.

BOARDING ACTIONS AND CLOSE COMBAT

A Overlord Airship may never close with enemy ships and engage them in boarding actions, as the airship is too unmanoeuvrable.

In close combat against other flyers, a Overlord Airship gets 1 dice + 5, as it has 5 wounds; however, an Overlord Airship may not initiate close combat, but may only defend itself if attacked. As the enemy approaches, a Overlord Airship may use its gatling cannons as defensive fire, and then enters close combat. The gatling cannons do 2 dice damage. However, once in close combat, the most an Overlord Airship can do is fend off the attacker. If the Airship wins a round of the close combat it causes a wound and forces its opponent to break off the attack.

EMPIRE OVERLORD ZEPPELINS

A small number of the Dwarf Overlord Airships were given to the Empire after they sent many allied fleets to the dwarves to slow the attack on Barak-Var by the Chaos Fleets.

Because of their limited numbers they can only dispatch one Zeppelin per 1000 points of the Imperial fleet. The only differences between them and their dwarven cousins is their main aliegence and their paint jobs.

Modifié par Dreadaxe

Intéressant ce zeppelin. Pour la fig, l’idée de base est de partir sur le zeppelin epic difficilement trouvable je pense. Y a t’il une fig ou une création plus récente ?

il y a 38 minutes, Manheim a dit :

Intéressant ce zeppelin. Pour la fig, l’idée de base est de partir sur le zeppelin epic difficilement trouvable je pense. Y a t’il une fig ou une création plus récente ?

Rien d'impossible à trouver. ;)

Tu dois trouver des idées dans ce sujet https://www.warhammer-forum.com/index.php?/topic/275580-création-bateau-volant-pirate/

• 1 an après...
Le 12/11/2020 à 17:31, Dreadaxe a dit :

ToDoList / Reflexions/Improvements

2. Too vulnerable or not. Maybe not enough point in the balloon area?

3. Calculate its cost with the theseaoftheclaws calculator

4. Number of bombs. Is 3 bombs really enough? D3+2 ? 2D3 ? 1D6 ?

5. Climb to high altitude. Is sacrificing 3" really useful?

Joué contre Alaric cet après-midi.

1. C'est un classique 3" mais ça ne l'immobilise pas même quand il ne reste que entre 4 et 6 touches.

Après un 2" pourrait être réfléchi si le M est de 6"(9").

2. 6 pts atteignable soit en touchant le 6 soit via coup critique. C'est léger si tu prend des 5 et 6 sur le critique mais je ne sais trop.

3. Actuellement c'est 150 pts. Bien pour son utilité je pense

4. Un bombardement à 3 qui remplace les tirs classique ça peut être moyen. Le D6 rend le truc aléatoire le 2D3 assure 2. Qu'en pensez-vous ?

5. Je suis d'accord que c'est à supprimer on touche on peut partir en haute altitude donc pas d'abordage et pas de tir classique.

À vous les studios 🎙