18 members have voted

1. 1. Nom de l'aéronef nain de classe Bâtiment

• Zeppelin Nain
    • Dirigeable Overlord
    • Barge-Tonnerre Naine
    • Forteresse Volante Naine
    • Zeppelin Overlord
  2. 2. Carte de vaisseau

• Proposition actuelle http://www.warhammer-forum.com/index.php?/topic/245045-cr%C3%A9ation-dirigeable-overlord-b%C3%A2timent-a%C3%A9ronef-nain/&do=findComment&comment=3160768
    • Proposition Dreadaxe News1 http://www.warhammer-forum.com/index.php?/topic/245045-cr%C3%A9ation-dirigeable-overlord-b%C3%A2timent-a%C3%A9ronef-nain/&do=findComment&comment=3207114

Il y a 8 heures, Yourand a dit :

Hey!
I've gont through the text and I think we're nearly done :) I've put a few comments in there, would like to hear your input!

Ok for me but

• You add "It can drop three bombs during its bombing run and can continue moving after the attack is resolved." No model can do this to MoW. Movement>Attaks>Boarding. So bomb dopping is after Movement. But I like your idea, that can be discuss.
  • You add "On the 3rd  hit, the speed of the Overlord is reduced by 3”. On the 5th hit, it is reduced by a further 3” (6” in total)." 2nd and 4th. To the ToDoList/Thinking  Too vulnerable or not. Maybe not enough point to the ballon area? What do you think 6 points with critical hit are maybe not enough.

I add this to the French version

"Overlord Airship counts as a Ship of Line squadron for the recrutment of flyer purposes." More easly to take more flyer with Overlord.

Citation

There's still a french paragraph under Crashing the Overlord Airship (first page).

Done. To proofreading.

Citation

And the vessel card at the end seems to have a problem with formating? (text under damage boxes etc).

Yep I see. I will find another solution.

1. first part translating
  2. proofreading
  3. summary
  4. diagrams
  5. the ship's card
  6. proofreading
Edited by Dreadaxe

il y a 18 minutes, Dreadaxe a dit :

Ok for me but

• You add "It can drop three bombs during its bombing run and can continue moving after the attack is resolved." No model can do this to MoW. Movement>Attaks>Boarding. So bomb dopping is after Movement. But I like your idea, that can be discuss.

Damn, that's right. Don't know what I was thinking. The problem here is that if the Overlord has to drop to sea-level at the start of its next move it'll automatically become entangled with the enemy ship with no means of easy escape (it'll have to try to disengage as per close combat rules). I don't know how that'll play in practice? You've had experience with this, right? How did it go?

An idea: allow for the Overlord at altitude to fly over enemy vessels. Then, after the move is complete, you would roll for the bombs dropped during the move. Only 1 enemy vessel can be attacked per move. 

That would make it more tactically discinct, but not over powered I think. How about it?

I'm also a little concerned about the limited range of the bombing run. As soon as the Overlords speed drops to 6", paying 3" for ascending only leaves 3 for the move itself, which would make it hard to come into contact I think. But I may lack experience here as well. Just something to consider.

il y a 18 minutes, Dreadaxe a dit :
  • You add "On the 3rd  hit, the speed of the Overlord is reduced by 3”. On the 5th hit, it is reduced by a further 3” (6” in total)." 2nd and 4th. To the ToDoList/Thinking  Too vulnerable or not. Maybe not enough point to the ballon area? What do you think 6 points with critical hit are maybe not enough

Oh, must have read the card wrong, sorry. Makes sense. As for vulnerability. Well it is only hit on a 6 so that seems fair. How about making the damage on the baloon never cause criticals (a la sails), but the 6th damage immobilizes the vessel until repaired?

il y a 56 minutes, Yourand a dit :

Damn, that's right. Don't know what I was thinking. The problem here is that if the Overlord has to drop to sea-level at the start of its next move it'll automatically become entangled with the enemy ship with no means of easy escape (it'll have to try to disengage as per close combat rules). I don't know how that'll play in practice? You've had experience with this, right? How did it go?

An idea: allow for the Overlord at altitude to fly over enemy vessels. Then, after the move is complete, you would roll for the bombs dropped during the move. Only 1 enemy vessel can be attacked per move. 

That would make it more tactically discinct, but not over powered I think. How about it?

The problem I see is that lot of model could have this sort of rule.

Citation

I'm also a little concerned about the limited range of the bombing run. As soon as the Overlords speed drops to 6", paying 3" for ascending only leaves 3 for the move itself, which would make it hard to come into contact I think. But I may lack experience here as well. Just something to consider.

Overlord have 9" move but in the last ToDoList / Réflexions/Improvements the 7 is for move malus for altitude.

1. Less loss of movement from 3" to 2"
  2. Name to be defined (WarFo poll)
  3. Consider the 3+ save on the nacelle
  4. Too vulnerable or not. Maybe not enough point in the balloon area?
  5. Calculate its cost with the theseaoftheclaws calculator
  6. Number of bombs. Is 3 bombs really enough? D3+2 ? 2D3 ? 1D6 ?
  7. Climb to high altitude. Is sacrificing 3" really useful?

Citation

Oh, must have read the card wrong, sorry. Makes sense. As for vulnerability. Well it is only hit on a 6 so that seems fair. How about making the damage on the baloon never cause criticals (a la sails), but the 6th damage immobilizes the vessel until repaired?

But that could be fast with only 6 points.

Below Waterline and Critical Hits: 

Due to its design, the Overlord Airship has no below the waterline area. It is therefore immune to attacks which target this area.

However, if the Overlord Airship would suffer below the waterline damage as a result of a critical hit, place the appropriate amount of damage markers in the Gas Container area.

Mise à jour : 2019-03-11

PDF

ChangeLog

2020-11-03

• Correction carte de navire

Petite correction. La zone 4 ne provoque plus le crash. Seulement la zone 6.

kIpkFpH.pngUPuDqBz.png

• Correction wording - Quelques corrections coquilles
  • Changement wording - "Ceci dit lors d'un coup critique, s'il subit des dommages sous la ligne de flottaison, ils sont remplacés par un nombre de touche égale sans sauvegarde en zone haute ou basse et qui peuvent provoquer de nouveaux coups critiques." devient "Ceci dit lors d'un coup critique, s'il subit des dommages sous la ligne de flottaison, ils sont remplacés par un nombre de touche égale sans sauvegarde dans la zone du ballon."

• Ajout - wording - "Un Dirigeable Overlord compte comme un Vaisseau de Ligne en ce qui concerne les conditions de recrutement des troupes aériennes."

Révélation

2019-03-11

• Changement carte de navire. Pas de zone haute, moins de critique possible. Simplification des critiques qui infligent automatiquement les dégâts sous la ligne de flottaison dans la zone du Ballon.

2018-01-08

• Coquilles corrigées suite au retour de Grimazul

2016-11-05

• Retour du Monter en altitude modifié

2016-10-18

• Mise en page premier jet
  • Ajout de la précision pour les critiques
  • Ajout sur la zone haute 4 et 5 à propos de l'impossibilité de faire des critiques

ToDoList / Réflexions

1. Moins de perte de mouvement de 7,5 cm à 5 cm
  2. Nom à définir (sondage sur WarFo)
  3. Réfléchir à la svg. à 3+ de la nacelle
  4. Trop vulnérable ou pas. Peut-être pas assez de touche dans la zone du ballon ?
  5. Calculer son coût avec le calculateur de theseaoftheclaws
  6. Nombre de bombe. Est-ce que 3 bombes ça suffit vraiment ? D3+2 ? 2D3 ? 1D6 ?
  7. Monter en haute altitude. Est-ce que sacrifié 7,5 cm est vraiment utile ?

@Yourand

English version to check

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g8lngcztb624rmn/MoW - Dwarf - Overlord Airship.pdf?dl=0

ToDoList / Reflexions/Improvements

1. Less loss of movement from 3" to 2"

2. Too vulnerable or not. Maybe not enough point in the balloon area?

3. Calculate its cost with the theseaoftheclaws calculator

4. Number of bombs. Is 3 bombs really enough? D3+2 ? 2D3 ? 1D6 ?

Climb to high altitude. Is sacrificing 3" really useful?

Hey mate, sorry to keep you waiting, had a rough couple of weeks. I'll look into the file asap! Cheers

il y a une heure, Yourand a dit :

Hey mate, sorry to keep you waiting, had a rough couple of weeks. I'll look into the file asap! Cheers

Don't worries ;)

Un copain à moi m'a fait la silhouette !! Qu'en pensez-vous ? Encore quelque retouche et ça sera tout bon

EyBq2tN.png

Edited by Dreadaxe