Aller au contenu
Warhammer Forum

[Création] Bande Amazone à la mode Oldhammer

Dreadaxe

Messages recommandés

Très rigolo ça l'auteur s'est amusé à faire des cartes à la mode WFB2 (noir & blanc, police machine à écrire, tableau avec contour droit noir, troupe dispo en v1 et v2 Citadel Compendium #2).

https://tales.wgp.org/2020/04/16/warcry-amazons/

Citation

Warcry Amazons

Posted on April 16, 2020 by Tales
warcry-cover-719x1024.jpg

Love the Warcry system – quick, simple battles, an initiative system that produces some little tactical decisions each turn, and factions with a lot of mechanical flavour. Naturally I wanted an Oldhammer version.

So thanks to StormOfBlackFeathers and BAGBRO2 for doing the hard work of reverse-engineering the points values.

Here’s my WIP Amazon list. I’ve tried to make the art and design authentically 2nd edition, with images from the 2nd Citadel Journal.

I still need to playtest these, and come up with a few more cards – a Beastmaster version of the Mage with a war leopard as shown in her art, and a card for the Goddess Rigg, using the monsters rules – 350 points, but you have to perform a challenge battle to propitiate her before she’ll join your side.

Update 2020/04/20: Swapped out the Noble’s Shield Run for Shield Wall (Shield Run overlapped too much with Throwing Daggers) and added page for Enchantress, War Leopard, Bodyguard w/ Spear, and The Goddess Rigg.

Warcry-Cards2-2-6000x4000.jpg

Warcry-Cards-3-6000x4000.jpg

Warcry-Cards4-6000x4000.jpg
Tagged oldhammer

Modifié par Dreadaxe