Aller au contenu
Warhammer Forum

[GDA] - Les impressions made in UK

Messages recommandés

Voici quelques exemples de post provenant de site UK.

Nos copains anglais ont eux aussi essayé GDA. Voici quelques petites tirades à traduire :

yeh if they get charged by a terrafying enemy they tack a courage test and if they fail there fight counts as one i went to the preview day today monsters like trolls are devastating my troll killed like three companies of WOMT and some heroes have there own profile thes heroes are only the really strong one like glorfindel and aragorn

and in WOTR all unarmourerd wood elves have elven cloacks and all elves are terrafying enemies it sounds stupid but true but elves are probably they most expensive armyless troops to bye

i saw the stats for beornings there thr same as urak scouts exept with one more courage

Gladriel lady of the gladrim is now more expensive the the defender and has epic rampage

for all thos easterling players out there there a new hero for them cant remember her name but shes a really strong spell caster

the new elven cloaks work if the opponent is at least 28 center meters away

Just returned from the preview day in Nottingham where I got some time with their one copy of the rulebook and some help from the manager Dan (and Champy).

TonyB had told me about the rumour of using Evil factions and giving them Good allegiance. Then using 25% allies of that allegiance. On the face of it, it allows you to pick a mordor force, give it good allegiance, and then add good troops to it. Tony and myself were totally against the game if this was being introduced (as it would no longer be Good vs Evil as depicted in the books and thus you would be playing just a generic fantasy game) and it did seem unlikely. Still......

It is very easy to read the rules this way.

However, Dan said some managers were also confused in the same way and assured me this was incorrect. When re-looking at the wording very, very carefully it is actually quite clear:

The advice is to pick a faction that appeals without thinking you want to be allied to sauron or the Free Peoples. By picking the force, you automatically determine allegiance (you do NOTchose - but it is easy to read it that you do).

You then pick allies.

I'm happy this is clear

On seeing the game played I am a bit wary of the emphasis on Magic. It looks very powerful and common - which you dont see in the original books.

However, on the very positive side, whilst foot units are in 8's, I am actually more confident that SBG collections can be utilised with this system without too much difficulty. This is because spears are just hand weapons and you could show unit types using the correct figures in the front rank and substitutes in the second (Alessio told me this at the design day but it is clearer now I've seen the unit types in the book). There is also the chance to use the figures that hardly ever see the table such as Tom and Goldberry, the Balrog and wargs - because they are now cavalry (I think Mat ward said only a couple of models are omitted - tenticles and something else).

I didn't see mounted Ringwraiths (except on fellbeast) so maybe they are SBG only.

I like the idea that if I use my Balrog (already painted) and Dragon (now constructed) I need only find another 600 pts to find the 1500pt target. I've got wargs, some goblins, and two cave trolls plus leaders which may be sufficient. i've even got Sauron ready. A painted Good army is my challenge.

Overall, the game has potential but I hope to keep a firm interest in SBG as well and any purchases of new stuff will still be primarily for SBG arnies or scenarios.

No heroes have the option of mount - remember that if they are fielded in a mounted company then they automatically aquire a mount - if they aren't they're on foot

Fellbeasts are seperat e cos they count as monsters.

One of our local 40kers who loves the Books but had never bothered to try the SBG came in, played the game, and is now set on building a large Mordor force for WotR, some forces to play out First Age battles, and on trying the SBG itself. It really opened my eyes to the fact that no, WotR won't supplant the SBG-it will simply bring more players into it, and enhance the experience for current LotR gamers.

Dragons, Balrogs and Sauron are all rather funny. All Hero Monster are in fact. What is not funny however is a combination of multiple Epic Shots, and about 150 shots from Elven Bowmen, resulting in a dead Sauron after 2 turns....

Other hilarious moments:

-Unit of Goblins flanking some Gondorian Knights led by Boromir and Aragorn, and killing the whole unit.

-A unit of RRG led by Theoden and Gandalf the White carving up multiple units of Uruk-hai.

-The Dragon casting Bolt of Fire (how fitting...) on a small formation led by Gil-galad, reducing the final company to half strength and watching Gil-galad and the rest leg it off the field.

-Druzhag hurriedly summoning a formation of Giant Spiders in front of the Balrog to protect it from the further pain of Elven shooting.

-Army of the Dead swarming a Mumakil in one of the Demo games-brilliant!

One of the guys at our store asked me at the start of the day which I prefered: WotR or the SBG. I said tht although WotR is amazing, the SBG is still a better system IMO. A maintain this view; however, I think that WotR is a much welcomed thing for LotR from my view. Its a perfect complement to the SBG, in that they both represent 2 different facets of the battles taking part in the LotR. They work well together and neither takes anything away from the other. The only minor nigle for me is that WotR does allow unthemed alliances like pre-LoME did, such as Aragorn with Gil-galad; however, it is important to remember that the game is best played in the spirit of thebooks and movies, and if you choose to go down such a path, you'll probably be berated for such things. For this reason (amongst others), I still want to see a LotR SBG Grand Tournament. Would I go to a WotR GT as well? Yes. What I hope GW remember is that they are 2 different systems, and each warrants equal support in the tournament scene. If it does, then I will continue to be a happy bunny.

Well I just played my momentus first WotR game, Gondor vs Isengard

3 companies of pikemen lead by Saruman, a troll, 3 companies of warg riders and 2 of crossbowmen against 3 companies of WoMT led by Boromir, 3 companies of KoMT, 2 of Rangers and an Ent.

Every thing was going pretty even until we reached combat, the rangers managed to remove the remaining 4 warg riders in a single turn of firing, leaving the WoMT free to charge the pikemen's flank and in the combat phase Boromir split Saruman in an epic duel.

I didn't really get a feel for how powerful the monsters were because the ent and troll spent the entire game trying to wound each other, BUT we did manage to play the game in under 45 min (by my reckoning about 650-700 pts aside) and I'm bringing back my own 1k army to play next week

I will say this cavalry vs cavalry is dead boring, but cav vs infantry is a white wash, my KoMT flanking the uruk pikes rolled something insane like 30 dice between the 6 of them.

I'm officially hooked on the game. After looking through the army lists I'm totally set on the Fallen Realms list. The versatility is staggering, Easterlings, haradrim, Corsairs, Black Numeoreans, Far Harad, Khand all in the same list, (whatsmore the fact that a Mumak has a staggering resilience of 15 or something similar has NOTHING to do with it ) plus you can always ally in wraiths as casters . On the subject I'm not convinced magic users are quite as scary as people have previously made out, sure they're useful, but they're rarely game breaking.

I got to read some of the rules today, and I think I'm in love with Shelob

Definitely got a massive improvement. In fact I just playtested her against her points in Orcs, which was around 10 units/companies, granted I didn't play with perfect rules (couldn't remember 'em all), and she wiped the floor and washed the car with them.

I only read some of the good models' rules, but I congratulate GW, they've made every army very interesting, not that they aren't in the SBG, but the WotR versions have so many cool rules.

I pre-ordered my book recently, now I need to get a box of Orcs and a LOT of movement trays.

Just got back from the demo game at showcase comics and wow, I really like this system! The demo game I played was quick (under an hour) and had a few memorable moments. I was playing as gondor with allied rohan riders and rangers of arnor against an army of goblins, trolls, and bats. I usually play as isengard or moria so it was kinda odd being on the receiving end of a cave trolls hammer, but hey we were all learning. Here are some things I learned during the game.

1. TROLLS ARE AMAZING.

2. shamans are not really "essential" for evil players. you can get one but its better to get a captain first.

3. bows are waaaaaaaaaaay less annoying than they are in SBG

4. i'm not a person that usually uses cavalry, but if you like to rush the enemy upgrade one of your companies with a captain, otherwise you're dead.

5. the special rule the goblins have is very nasty.

6. u can have more than one balrog!

7. each army should include at least one legendary formation (formations with heroes).

The game was short (only about an hour) which meant I could spend more time looking at the rulebook lol. Being the isengard player that I am, I was very excited to see the new named uruk hero and that lurtz has a devastating special rule. However, the thing that got me most excited is that I don't have to buy anything!

My demo game was interesting, would have liked it if they added in some heroes so we could try out might etc. but I realise they were just teaching the basics. It was nice to see that monsters aren't too good also. The troll and ent were actually easy enough to bring down once you started getting some wounds and they didn't do too much return damage. They also cost about 4 companies of troops. I don't think we used the courage rules properly but even if they were to double the monsters effectiveness I still wouldn't be too worried.

I also got a while to look over the rulebook, most of which was spent looking through the fallen realms list. There weren't any really big surprises to be had but I was worried that I'd have to use up my 1 ally slot to get a nazgul so it was nice to see they could be included. I was rather disappointed with the Hasharii though. I was planning on making an army of the Hasharii order being led by a wraith converted to look like a hasharin, but Hasharii only being available to basic haradrim sort of ruins that(I could use Dalamyr but I hate the model). There rules also don't seem too powerful for 50pts(2 whole companies of Haradrim), sacraficial strike especially annoyed me.

However I did get a chance to read heroic duel since that's part of there rules(at least that's characterful), so for the person who was asking;

Basically heroic duel is another heroic action(costs a pt of might) that occurs in the fight phase, the 2 heroes roll a D6 add their fight value and +1 for the person who called the duel, for each point the winner wins by, he gets to roll on this table.1:nothing happens, 2-3: D3 hits are scored(on the troops not the hero), 4-5: 1 hit is scored on hero, 6: Hero is killed + D3 hits on the troops.

Firstly, its a great game - had a lot of fun with the couple of intro games.

Secondly, I am annoyed that a) Citadel Guard can't get horses, and I am just converting up the last of my Citadel Guard to horses, so personally annoyed lol. B) High Elves don't have anything new in the book (chariots, catapaults etc). Which tells me the new High Elf stuff from legions won't be out for a fair time. This is both good and bad - bad that we don't get them, good that Lotr won't fall flat any time soon (they will still have things to release in a few years time).

Thirdtly, Ghulavhar looks pretty cool His wargear - Fangs, Claws, and Homicidal Rage (hand weapon)

Ghulavhar also gets a free heroic combat every turn.

Sauron, Sauron.... Has 3 'domains' to cast spells from, can cast up to 5 spells a turn, can choose an epic action to reroll his failed spells/focus. Gets a free Epic Action and Heroic Action (as in one of each) every turn. His other Epic action that i saw gives all of his Ruin spells +2 Strength......

Oh, and Challenges are pretty awesome.

Just to clarify as well, some heroes can work outside units - I think for example a fellbeast is separate, Glorfindel is separate (counts as a monster). A number of characters are monsters and heroes combined - for example a troll chieftain, ghulavhar etc. I imagine all heroes who fight separately are labled as such.

It kind of makes sense - most heroes realistically shouldn't kill thousands of warriors, they are only human/elf etc. But for them to do their awesome stuff, they are in companies/make them awesome instead.

Oh, and just about Expert Riders -

Skilled Riders get to move full speed and still shoot.

Expert Riders get to move full speed, and shoot, and then charge!

The Easterlings are part of the Fallen Kingdoms list which is extremely diverse. It contains

Haradrim

Easterlings

Corsairs

Black Numenoreans

Mahud

Khand

So you have a massive choice. The Nazgul are also in the list as epic heroes, along with Keisemu, Suladan, Amdur. There is also a Haradrim Legendary formation (basically a King with harad warriors that have poisoned attacks) called the golden King of Abrakhan or something.

The Mumak is a monster option for fallen kingdoms, and I think Khandish chariots count as monsters too.

Thats pretty much all I managed to pick up (aside from a selection of pts values ), the store only had a single copy of the book and the staff were trying to run 3 WotR intro games at the same time so it was a bit tricky to get a look at it.

As I understand it, there is no "1 Ally" rule. My Minas Morgul SBG army has been split up, so I can't use all of my stuff in the same "parent" list. But Angmar is going to be my WotR army without a doubt.

The spell-casters appear to get their first spell each turn without having to roll for it. There are a couple of nasty combos that my Nazgul should be able to pull off.

I played a 1800 pt Angmar/Fallen Realms army. I thought the shooting was WAY too effective (I was playing against too many archers), but the magic was also effective.

I wasn't particularly impressed with my Troll. Gandalf was TOO powerful for my spirit-heavy army. With one "free" spell per turn, we was reliably tearing into my spirit companies at will.

Voilà ... C'est u peu long mais on trouvera la dedans des choses sur lesquelles nous n'avons pas mis le doigt.

:clap:

yeh if they get charged by a terrafying enemy they tack a courage test and if they fail there fight counts as one i went to the preview day today monsters like trolls are devastating my troll killed like three companies of WOMT and some heroes have there own profile thes heroes are only the really strong one like glorfindel and aragorn

and in WOTR all unarmourerd wood elves have elven cloacks and all elves are terrafying enemies it sounds stupid but true but elves are probably they most expensive armyless troops to bye

i saw the stats for beornings there thr same as urak scouts exept with one more courage

Gladriel lady of the gladrim is now more expensive the the defender and has epic rampage

for all thos easterling players out there there a new hero for them cant remember her name but shes a really strong spell caster

the new elven cloaks work if the opponent is at least 28 center meters away

Là l'ami anglois dit qu'une unité chargée par un ennemi terrifiant doit réussir un test de Bravoure ou bien ils ont une CC1 pour le tour. Les monstres sont vraiment des brutes, apparemment sont troll s'est farci trois compagnies de MT. Les seuls héros qui ont leur propre profil sont les héros légendaires, type Aragorn, Glorfindel...

Les elfes sylvestres sans armure compte comment ayant des capes elfiques ( :clap: ) et tous les elfes sont terrifiants (...) mais ce sont les troupes les plus chères.

Les Beornides ont le même profil que les éclaireurs uruks mais avec B4.

Galadriel (version dame des Galadhrim) est plus chère mais a un machin épique en plus.

Une lanceuse de sorts Orientale va sortir et elle est balaise apparemment.

Les nouvelles capes elfiques ne fonctionnent que si l'adversaire est à plus de 28cm.

C'est pas toujours facile à traduire, notre ami anglois ne faisant pas des masses d'efforts dans son orthographe et sa syntaxe. :blushing:

666, la suite plus tard. :lol:

Modifié par 666

666, je ne sais pas où tu en es pour les traductions mais fais le moi savoir au cas où.

Alors j'ai commencé par la fin pour éviter peut-être que l'on fasse le boulot en double! :whistling:

As I understand it, there is no "1 Ally" rule. My Minas Morgul SBG army has been split up, so I can't use all of my stuff in the same "parent" list. But Angmar is going to be my WotR army without a doubt.

The spell-casters appear to get their first spell each turn without having to roll for it. There are a couple of nasty combos that my Nazgul should be able to pull off.

I played a 1800 pt Angmar/Fallen Realms army. I thought the shooting was WAY too effective (I was playing against too many archers), but the magic was also effective.

I wasn't particularly impressed with my Troll. Gandalf was TOO powerful for my spirit-heavy army. With one "free" spell per turn, we was reliably tearing into my spirit companies at will.

"Apparemment, comme je le vois il n'y a pas de règles pour traiter les troupes alliées (dans son armée). Je n'ai pas pu jouer mon armée de Minas Morgul dans son ensemble et j'ai dû la diviser. Sans aucun doute Angmar sera l'armée que je jouerai pour GDA.

Les "magiciens/jeteurs de sorts" peuvent lancer un sort (gratuit quoi!) à chaque tour sans avoir besoin de jeter les dés.

Il y a deux ou trois combos désagréables que mes Nazguls devraient être capable de contrer.

J'ai joué une armée d'Angmar/Royaumes Déchus de 1800pts. A mon humble avis je trouve que les tirs étaient beaucoup trop efficaces (d'un autre côté je jouais contre une armée comprenant un fort contingent d'archers!) ainsi que la magie en elle même. Par contre je n'ai pas été particulièrement impressionné par l'efficacité de mon Troll. Gandalf fut vraiment trop puissant contre mon "spirit-heavy army". Avec un sort gratuit par tour, il s'en donna à coeur joie au milieu des mes unités."

The Easterlings are part of the Fallen Kingdoms list which is extremely diverse. It contains

Haradrim

Easterlings

Corsairs

Black Numenoreans

Mahud

Khand

So you have a massive choice. The Nazgul are also in the list as epic heroes, along with Keisemu, Suladan, Amdur. There is also a Haradrim Legendary formation (basically a King with harad warriors that have poisoned attacks) called the golden King of Abrakhan or something.

The Mumak is a monster option for fallen kingdoms, and I think Khandish chariots count as monsters too.

Thats pretty much all I managed to pick up (aside from a selection of pts values ), the store only had a single copy of the book and the staff were trying to run 3 WotR intro games at the same time so it was a bit tricky to get a look at it.

"Les Orientaux font partis des Royaumes Oubliés, liste qui est extrêmement versatile. elle contient:

le Harad

Les Orientaux

Les Corsairs d'Umbar

Les Numénoréens Noirs

L'Extrême Harad

Les Royaumes de Khand

Ainsi donc vous avez un large choix. Aux côtés des héros tels que Keisemu, Suladan ou Amdur vous avez aussi les Nazguls. Il y a aussi une formation légendaire Haradrim (en gros un roi haradrim avec des guerriers bénéficiant de la règle "attaques empoisonnées") appelée Le Roi d'Or (doré) d'Abrakhan ou un truc dans le genre.

Le Mumak est une option type "monstre" pour les Royaumes Déchus et il me semble que les chariots de Khand sont classés comme "monstres" aussi.

C'est à peu près tout ce que j'ai pu réussir à collecter comme informations (avec une sélection de valeurs en points) car le magasin où je me trouvais ne possédait qu'un seul exemplaire du livre et le staff s'affairait à diriger 3 parties d'initiation à GDA en même temps donc il me fut difficile d'en lire plus. "

Oh, and just about Expert Riders -

Skilled Riders get to move full speed and still shoot.

Expert Riders get to move full speed, and shoot, and then charge!

"juste un mot à propos de la règle "Cavalier expert": les cavaliers en général peuvent bouger de tout leur mouvement et tirer.

les Cavaliers Experts quant à eux font exactement comme ci dessus mais ils peuvent aussi charger!"

la suite pour bientôt...

Modifié par Kushikatsu

Gandalf fut vraiment trop puissant contre mon "spirit-heavy army". Avec un sort gratuit par tour, il s'en donna à coeur joie au milieu des mes unités."

Spirit heavy army : Armée d'esprit type galgal et spectres des marais.(Angmar quoi :whistling: )

With one "free" spell per turn, we was reliably tearing into my spirit companies at will.

Un sort gratuit/ tour il défonçait mes Cie d'esprit comme il voulait)

"juste un mot à propos de la règle "Cavalier expert": les cavaliers en général peuvent bouger de tout leur mouvement et tirer.

les Cavaliers Experts quant à eux font exactement comme ci dessus mais ils peuvent aussi charger!"

En fait les cavaliers en général ne peuvent bouger à fond, tirer puis charger.

LEs Skilled cavalier(cavaliers émérites) peuvent bouger a fond, tirer mais pas charger

Les Experts cavaliers peuvent bouger a fond, tirer Et puis charger.

Voilà pouyr la petite correction et merci beaucoup pour le travail de traduction.

Kurrhyl, en passant...

Autant pour moi cher Kurrhyl. Merci pour ton intervention qui fut très pertinente et qui permet d'avoir un autre avis que le sien. De rien pour les traductions, j'essaye de faire avancer un petit peu le schmilblik! :innocent:

allez on continue avec la suite ci-dessous:

(par contre ce n'est pas du parfait alors veuillez m'excuser si il y a des fautes ou contre-sens)

Firstly, its a great game - had a lot of fun with the couple of intro games.

Secondly, I am annoyed that a) Citadel Guard can't get horses, and I am just converting up the last of my Citadel Guard to horses, so personally annoyed lol. cool.gif High Elves don't have anything new in the book (chariots, catapaults etc). Which tells me the new High Elf stuff from legions won't be out for a fair time. This is both good and bad - bad that we don't get them, good that Lotr won't fall flat any time soon (they will still have things to release in a few years time).

Thirdtly, Ghulavhar looks pretty cool His wargear - Fangs, Claws, and Homicidal Rage (hand weapon)

Ghulavhar also gets a free heroic combat every turn.

Sauron, Sauron.... Has 3 'domains' to cast spells from, can cast up to 5 spells a turn, can choose an epic action to reroll his failed spells/focus. Gets a free Epic Action and Heroic Action (as in one of each) every turn. His other Epic action that i saw gives all of his Ruin spells +2 Strength......

Oh, and Challenges are pretty awesome.

Just to clarify as well, some heroes can work outside units - I think for example a fellbeast is separate, Glorfindel is separate (counts as a monster). A number of characters are monsters and heroes combined - for example a troll chieftain, ghulavhar etc. I imagine all heroes who fight separately are labled as such.

It kind of makes sense - most heroes realistically shouldn't kill thousands of warriors, they are only human/elf etc. But for them to do their awesome stuff, they are in companies/make them awesome instead.

Premièrement, ce jeu est génial. Je me suis beaucoup amusé lors des deux parties de l'avant première. .

Deuxièmement, je suis blasé que la Garde de Citadelle ne puisse bénéficier de chevaux et cela m'exaspère personnellement car je viens juste de terminer mes dernières conversions de mes gardes à cheval! Les Hauts Elfes ne bénéficient de rien de nouveau dans le livre (chars, catapultes etc). Ce qui me dit donc que les nouvelles figurines issues de LOME ne seront pas disponible avant un certain temps. C'est plus ou moins bon, moins car nous ne les aurons probablement pas, bon car le SDA n'est pas prêt de s'effondrer pour le moment (ils ont encore des nouveautés à sortir dans un avenir proche)

troisièmement, Ghulavhar, à l'air plutôt cool de part son équipement: canines, griffes et Rage meurtrière (son arme). Il bénéficie d'un « combat héroique » gratuit à chaque tour.

Sauron, Sauron.... peut utiliser des sorts à partir de 3 domaines de magie qui lui sont propre et ainsi donc lancer jusqu'à 5 sorts par tour. Il peut aussi choisir une action épique pour relancer ses jets de sorts ratés. Il peut aussi obtenir une « action épique » et une « action héroïque »  à chaque tour. Il y a une action épique qui lui confère un bonus de +2 en Force à tous ses sorts (heu la désolé mais faut avoir le bouquin parce que traduit comme ça, c'est une peu chaud!)

les défis sont proprement énormes!

Juste pour être bien clair, quelques héros peuvent agir en dehors d'une unité. Je pense que par exemple une créature comme une Ombre Ailée ou un personnage comme Glorfindel (d'ailleurs classé comme « Monstre ») sont indépendants. Un certain nombre de personnages combinent le fait d'être classés comme « monstre » et héros à proprement parlé avec par exemple: un Chef Troll, Ghulavar etc... J'imagine que tous les héros qui se battent comme personnage indépendant sont classés comme tel.

Il y a une logique: la plupart des héros ne devraient théoriquement pas occire des milliers de guerriers, ce ne sont juste que des humains/elfes etc... Cependant pour qu'ils soient le plus efficace possible ils sont placés dans des compagnies qui les rendent encore plus balaise. (grâce à différents bonus)

My demo game was interesting, would have liked it if they added in some heroes so we could try out might etc. but I realise they were just teaching the basics. It was nice to see that monsters aren't too good also. The troll and ent were actually easy enough to bring down once you started getting some wounds and they didn't do too much return damage. They also cost about 4 companies of troops. I don't think we used the courage rules properly but even if they were to double the monsters effectiveness I still wouldn't be too worried.

I also got a while to look over the rulebook, most of which was spent looking through the fallen realms list. There weren't any really big surprises to be had but I was worried that I'd have to use up my 1 ally slot to get a nazgul so it was nice to see they could be included. I was rather disappointed with the Hasharii though. I was planning on making an army of the Hasharii order being led by a wraith converted to look like a hasharin, but Hasharii only being available to basic haradrim sort of ruins that(I could use Dalamyr but I hate the model). There rules also don't seem too powerful for 50pts(2 whole companies of Haradrim), sacraficial strike especially annoyed me.

However I did get a chance to read heroic duel since that's part of there rules(at least that's characterful), so for the person who was asking;

Basically heroic duel is another heroic action(costs a pt of might) that occurs in the fight phase, the 2 heroes roll a D6 add their fight value and +1 for the person who called the duel, for each point the winner wins by, he gets to roll on this table.1:nothing happens, 2-3: D3 hits are scored(on the troops not the hero), 4-5: 1 hit is scored on hero, 6: Hero is killed + D3 hits on the troops.

Ma partie d'initiation fut intéressante mais je l'aurais encore plus apprécié si les organisateurs avaient mis quelques héros que nous aurions pu essayer etc..Mais j'ai bien sûr compris qu'ils nous enseignaient juste les bases. Ce fut plutôt cool de voir que l'efficacité des « monstres » est toute relative. Les Trolls et les Ents sont assez facile à abattre une fois que vous commencez à leurs infliger quelques blessures et ainsi donc ne font pas trop de dégâts en retour. Ils emportent la bagatelle d'environ 4 compagnies avant de trépasser (ou on peut interpreter cette phrase ainsi: ils coûtent la valeur de 4 compagnies en terme de points à l'achat). Je ne pense pas que nous ayons utilisé les règles de Courage correctement mais même s'ils devaient doubler l'efficacité des « monstres » je continuerai de ne pas trop m'en faire. J'ai aussi pris le temps de parcourir le livre de règles dans son ensemble et quasi l'intégralité de ce temps fut consacré à la liste des Royaumes Déchus. Il n'y a pas eu vraiment de grosses surprises mais j'ai été désolé d'apprendre que je devrai utiliser la section «allié » dans le cas où j'intègrerai un Nazgûl. Mais bon d'un autre côté c'est plutôt sympa de savoir que l'on pourra les inclure.

Pourtant J'ai été plutôt déçu du Hasharii. J'avais prévu de me monter une armée d'Hasharii menée par une Ombre/Nazgûl converti pour ressembler à un Hasharin, mais les Hasharii sont seulement disponible pour une armée d'Haradrims de base (je pourrais utiliser Dalamyr mais je déteste la figurine). Les règles spéciales accompagnant ces derniers ne semblent pas trop puissantes pour 50 pts (2 compagnies entières de Haradrims), celle dite « sacrifice » m'a particulièrement surprise.

Cependant j'ai eu l'occasion de lire le passage concernant les « défis héroïques »:

A la base le défi est une autre action héroïque (qui coûte un point de Puissance) qui intervient lors de la phase de combat.

Les 2 héros lancent un D6 et ajoute leur valeur de combat et +1 à ce jet pour la personne qui a lancé le défi. Pour chaque point qui sépare le gagnant du perdant, le gagnant jette un dé sur la table ci-dessous:

1: rien ne se passe.

2-3: D3 touches sur l'unité et non le personnage

4-5: une touche sur le héros

6: le héros est tué et D3 touches sur l'unité

voilà c'est tout pour aujourd'hui. Je vais aller un peu me coucher. il est 00h40 ici... :whistling:

Modifié par Kushikatsu

Voici un autre avis d'un collègue anglais:

Just got back from the demo game at showcase comics and wow, I really like this system! The demo game I played was quick (under an hour) and had a few memorable moments. I was playing as gondor with allied rohan riders and rangers of arnor against an army of goblins, trolls, and bats. I usually play as isengard or moria so it was kinda odd being on the receiving end of a cave trolls hammer, but hey we were all learning. Here are some things I learned during the game.

1. TROLLS ARE AMAZING.

2. shamans are not really "essential" for evil players. you can get one but its better to get a captain first.

3. bows are waaaaaaaaaaay less annoying than they are in SBG

4. i'm not a person that usually uses cavalry, but if you like to rush the enemy upgrade one of your companies with a captain, otherwise you're dead.

5. the special rule the goblins have is very nasty.

6. u can have more than one balrog!

7. each army should include at least one legendary formation (formations with heroes).

The game was short (only about an hour) which meant I could spend more time looking at the rulebook lol. Being the isengard player that I am, I was very excited to see the new named uruk hero and that lurtz has a devastating special rule. However, the thing that got me most excited is that I don't have to buy anything!

Je viens juste de rentrer de l'avant première. J'aime vraiment ce système de jeu. La démonstration à laquelle j'ai participé fut courte (moins d'une heure) mais à eu son petit lot de moments mémorables.

J'ai joué le Gondor avec des cavaliers du Rohan et des Rangers d'Arnor comme alliés contre une armée comportant des gobelins, trolls et des chauves souris. D'habitude je joue Isengard ou Moria ce fut assez surprenant de se faire taper dessus par des Trolls! Mais en fin de compte nous étions tous là pour apprendre. Voici ci-dessous les diverses choses que j'ai pu tirer de cette partie:

-les Trolls sont tout bonnement énorme!

-les shamans ne sont pas vraiment indispensables pour les joueurs du Mal. Vous pouvez bien sûr en aligner mais il est plus avantageux de prendre un capitaine en premier.

-les tirs sont encore moins gênants (peut être il faut comprendre: ils sont encore moins efficace?) que dans le jeu de stratégie du SDA

-je ne joue que très peu la cavalerie en général mais si voulez foncer sur l'ennemi mettez un capitaine dans une de vos compagnies sinon vous êtes foutu.

-la règle spéciale des Gobelins est très chiante.

-vous pouvez avoir plus d'un Balrog!

-chaque armée devrait inclure au moins une formation légendaire (formation comprenant les héros) dans ses rangs.

Vu que la partie fut courte j'ai pu en revanche accorder plus de temps à la découverte du livre de règle. Étant un joueur de l'Isengard, je fus très ravi de découvrir le nouvel héros nommé Uruk et que Lurtz possède une règle spéciale dévastatrice. Cependant ce qui me réjoui le plus c'est que je n'ai rien besoin d'acheter! (un sacré veinard celui là!)

J'essaierai de traduire le reste demain.

Modifié par Kushikatsu

voila un autre passage.

I got to read some of the rules today, and I think I'm in love with Shelob

Definitely got a massive improvement. In fact I just playtested her against her points in Orcs, which was around 10 units/companies, granted I didn't play with perfect rules (couldn't remember 'em all), and she wiped the floor and washed the car with them.

I only read some of the good models' rules, but I congratulate GW, they've made every army very interesting, not that they aren't in the SBG, but the WotR versions have so many cool rules.

I pre-ordered my book recently, now I need to get a box of Orcs and a LOT of movement trays.

J'ai lu quelques passages des règles aujourd'hui et je crois que j'en pince pour Shelob qui a clairement bénéficié d'une refonte de son profil. En fait je l'ai joué contre son même coût en points d'Orques, soit une dizaine de compagnies. Malheureusement je n'ai pas pu jouer en suivant scrupuleusement les règles car je ne me souvenais pas de toutes, mais bon pour résumer elle en a fait de la charpie...

Je n'ai lu que quelques règles spéciales concernant les forces du Bien mais je félicite GW d'avoir su rendre chaque armée attrayante pas comme elles le sont dans le SDA. Enfin le livre de règles contient de nombreuses règles bien fun!

J'ai passé une pré-commande pour le livre il y a peu et afin d'être prêt il ne me manque plus qu'à acquérir qu'une boîte d'Orques et une montagne de plateaux de mouvements!

Well I just played my momentus first WotR game, Gondor vs Isengard

3 companies of pikemen lead by Saruman, a troll, 3 companies of warg riders and 2 of crossbowmen against 3 companies of WoMT led by Boromir, 3 companies of KoMT, 2 of Rangers and an Ent.

Every thing was going pretty even until we reached combat, the rangers managed to remove the remaining 4 warg riders in a single turn of firing, leaving the WoMT free to charge the pikemen's flank and in the combat phase Boromir split Saruman in an epic duel.

I didn't really get a feel for how powerful the monsters were because the ent and troll spent the entire game trying to wound each other, BUT we did manage to play the game in under 45 min (by my reckoning about 650-700 pts aside) and I'm bringing back my own 1k army to play next week

I will say this cavalry vs cavalry is dead boring, but cav vs infantry is a white wash, my KoMT flanking the uruk pikes rolled something insane like 30 dice between the 6 of them.

I'm officially hooked on the game. After looking through the army lists I'm totally set on the Fallen Realms list. The versatility is staggering, Easterlings, haradrim, Corsairs, Black Numeoreans, Far Harad, Khand all in the same list, (whatsmore the fact that a Mumak has a staggering resilience of 15 or something similar has NOTHING to do with it ) plus you can always ally in wraiths as casters . On the subject I'm not convinced magic users are quite as scary as people have previously made out, sure they're useful, but they're rarely game breaking.

=Bon je viens juste de faire mes premiers pas dans GDA: Gondor contre Isengard. 3 compagnies de Piquiers menées par Saroumane, 1 Troll, 3 compagnies de Chevaucheurs de Wargs, et 2 compagnies d'Arbalétriers contre 3 compagnies de Guerriers de Minas Tirith menées par Boromir, 3 compagnies de Chevaliers de Minas Tirith, 2 de Rangers et un Ent pour finir.

Tout se passa bien même lorsque fut venu le temps d'en découdre: les Rangers réussirent à abattre les 4 derniers Chevaucheurs de Wargs en une seule phase de tir, permettant ainsi aux Chevaliers de charger librement le flanc des Piquiers et, durant la phase de combat, Boromir trancha en deux Saroumane au cours d'un « duel épique ». Je n'ai pas pu hélas, voir l'efficacité des « Monstres » car les nôtres, le Ent et le Troll, passèrent toute la partie à tenter de se blesser mutuellement, mais bon d'un autre côté nous devions tenter de jouer la partie en moins de 45mn...

(d'après ma propre estimation, les deux armées étaient de 650/700 pts environ) et je compte apporter mon armée de 10.000pts la semaine prochaine.

Je serai tenté de dire que les combats entre cavaleries sont d'un ennui mortel, mais cavalerie contre infanterie ça dépote! Mes Chevaliers qui attaquaient de flanc la phalange de Piquiers Uruk ont dû jeter une bonne trentaine de dés à eux tout seul! Alors qu'ils n'étaient que six!!

Je suis vraiment accro à ce jeu et après avoir parcouru les différentes listes d'armées, je suis complètement décidé à me faire les Royaumes Oubliés. Que de choix! Orientaux, Haradrims, Corsairs, Numénoréens Noirs, l'Extrême Harad et Khand sont tous dans la même liste!! (de plus, le fait que le Mumâk possède une résistance stupéfiante de 15 en autre n'a rien à voir avec mon choix).

De plus vous pouvez y inclure les Nazgûls comme alliés en tant que magiciens. A propos, je ne suis pas convaincu par les lanceurs de sorts comme certaines personnes veulent bien le faire croire. Cependant, je suis sûr qu'ils sont utiles mais qu'ils n'ont qu'une incidence toute relative sur le jeu et qu'au final, ne gagnent pas la partie à eux tous seuls.

One of our local 40kers who loves the Books but had never bothered to try the SBG came in, played the game, and is now set on building a large Mordor force for WotR, some forces to play out First Age battles, and on trying the SBG itself. It really opened my eyes to the fact that no, WotR won't supplant the SBG-it will simply bring more players into it, and enhance the experience for current LotR gamers.

Dragons, Balrogs and Sauron are all rather funny. All Hero Monster are in fact. What is not funny however is a combination of multiple Epic Shots, and about 150 shots from Elven Bowmen, resulting in a dead Sauron after 2 turns....

Other hilarious moments:

-Unit of Goblins flanking some Gondorian Knights led by Boromir and Aragorn, and killing the whole unit.

-A unit of RRG led by Theoden and Gandalf the White carving up multiple units of Uruk-hai.

-The Dragon casting Bolt of Fire (how fitting...) on a small formation led by Gil-galad, reducing the final company to half strength and watching Gil-galad and the rest leg it off the field.

-Druzhag hurriedly summoning a formation of Giant Spiders in front of the Balrog to protect it from the further pain of Elven shooting.

-Army of the Dead swarming a Mumakil in one of the Demo games-brilliant!

One of the guys at our store asked me at the start of the day which I prefered: WotR or the SBG. I said tht although WotR is amazing, the SBG is still a better system IMO. A maintain this view; however, I think that WotR is a much welcomed thing for LotR from my view. Its a perfect complement to the SBG, in that they both represent 2 different facets of the battles taking part in the LotR. They work well together and neither takes anything away from the other. The only minor nigle for me is that WotR does allow unthemed alliances like pre-LoME did, such as Aragorn with Gil-galad; however, it is important to remember that the game is best played in the spirit of thebooks and movies, and if you choose to go down such a path, you'll probably be berated for such things. For this reason (amongst others), I still want to see a LotR SBG Grand Tournament. Would I go to a WotR GT as well? Yes. What I hope GW remember is that they are 2 different systems, and each warrants equal support in the tournament scene. If it does, then I will continue to be a happy bunny.

=Un de nos joueurs de 40k qui aime les livres du SDA mais qui ne s'est jamais donné la peine d'essayer le jeu, s'est maintenant mis à bâtir une large armée du Mordor à GDA, dont une partie servira à jouer les Batailles du Premier Age, et aussi tester le SDA. Cela m'a fait vraiment ouvrir les yeux sur le fait que je pense que GDA ne supplantera pas le SDA, il apportera simplement de nouveaux joueurs et fera augmenter l'expérience des habitués du jeu.

Les Dragons, Balrogs et autre Sauron sont plutôt drôles à jouer. Tous les « Héros-Monstres » le sont en fait. Par contre ce qui est moins marrant, ce sont les multiples combinaisons de « Tirs Épiques », soit une 150 tirs environ d'Archers Elfes, qui au final vinrent à bout de Sauron après seulement deux tours de jeu...

D'autres moments hilarants:

-une unité de Gobelins ayant pris de flanc une unité de Chevaliers de Minas Tirith menée par Boromir et Aragorn l'étrilla jusqu'au derniers!

-une unité de Gardes Royaux du Rohan menée par Theoden et Gandalf le Blanc s'est faite de nombreuses unités d'Uruk-Hai.

-Le Dragon lança le sort « Boule de Feu » sur une petite formation menée par Gil-galad, réduisant ainsi ses effectifs de moitié et contempla ce dernier éparpillé en morceau sur le champs de bataille.

-Druzhag invoqua à la hâte une nuée de d'Araignées devant le Balrog pour le protéger des tirs des Elfes.

-De voir l'Armée des Morts assaillir un Mumâk fut l'un des aspects les plus jouissifs de la démonstration du jeu!!

Un des gars à notre magasin m'a demandé en début de journée, lequel des deux jeux GDA ou SDA je préfère. Je lui ai répondu que, bien que GDA soit génial, le SDA quand à lui reste toujours un meilleur système IMO (heu de l'aide les gars, je vois pas du tout...^^). Je maintien toujours ce que j'ai dit cependant je pense que GDA est le jeu le plus accueilli par la communauté du Seigneur des Anneaux. C'est un parfait complément au SDA et de ce fait, ces deux jeux représentant autant de facettes des batailles ayant lieu dans le Seigneur des Anneaux. Ils fonctionnent très bien ensemble et aucun l'emporte sur l'autre. Juste la petite chose qui me chagrine est que GDA permet des alliances non historiques à la « pré-LOME », Aragorn avec Gil-galad par exemple! Cependant il est important de se souvenir que le jeu se savoure encore mieux dans l'esprit des livres et des films et si vous décidez quand bien même à emprunter un tel chemin vous vous attirerez des foudres à n'en point douter. C'est pour cette raison que je souhaite toujours voir le Grand Tournoi du SDA. Irai-je à celui de GDA? Oui. Ce que j'espère c'est que GW garde toujours à l'esprit que ce sont deux systèmes différents et qu'ils bénéficieront équitablement du même soutien sur la scène des tournois. Ainsi je continuerai d'être un lapin heureux! (heu...c'est vraiment anglo-saxon comme expression!^^)

No heroes have the option of mount - remember that if they are fielded in a mounted company then they automatically aquire a mount - if they aren't they're on foot

Fellbeasts are seperat e cos they count as monsters.

=Aucun héros n'a l'option d'une monture. Souvenez vous que si vous les mettez dans une compagnie montée, ils acquièrent automatiquement une monture, si non ils sont à pieds.

Les Ombres Ailées sont considérées comme « Monstres » donc s'achètent séparément.

Just returned from the preview day in Nottingham where I got some time with their one copy of the rulebook and some help from the manager Dan (and Champy).

TonyB had told me about the rumour of using Evil factions and giving them Good allegiance. Then using 25% allies of that allegiance. On the face of it, it allows you to pick a mordor force, give it good allegiance, and then add good troops to it. Tony and myself were totally against the game if this was being introduced (as it would no longer be Good vs Evil as depicted in the books and thus you would be playing just a generic fantasy game) and it did seem unlikely. Still......

It is very easy to read the rules this way.

However, Dan said some managers were also confused in the same way and assured me this was incorrect. When re-looking at the wording very, very carefully it is actually quite clear:

The advice is to pick a faction that appeals without thinking you want to be allied to sauron or the Free Peoples. By picking the force, you automatically determine allegiance (you do NOTchose - but it is easy to read it that you do).

You then pick allies.

I'm happy this is clear

On seeing the game played I am a bit wary of the emphasis on Magic. It looks very powerful and common - which you dont see in the original books.

However, on the very positive side, whilst foot units are in 8's, I am actually more confident that SBG collections can be utilised with this system without too much difficulty. This is because spears are just hand weapons and you could show unit types using the correct figures in the front rank and substitutes in the second (Alessio told me this at the design day but it is clearer now I've seen the unit types in the book). There is also the chance to use the figures that hardly ever see the table such as Tom and Goldberry, the Balrog and wargs - because they are now cavalry (I think Mat ward said only a couple of models are omitted - tenticles and something else).

I didn't see mounted Ringwraiths (except on fellbeast) so maybe they are SBG only.

I like the idea that if I use my Balrog (already painted) and Dragon (now constructed) I need only find another 600 pts to find the 1500pt target. I've got wargs, some goblins, and two cave trolls plus leaders which may be sufficient. i've even got Sauron ready. A painted Good army is my challenge.

Overall, the game has potential but I hope to keep a firm interest in SBG as well and any purchases of new stuff will still be primarily for SBG arnies or scenarios.

=Je viens juste de rentrer de l'avant première à Nottingham où j'ai passé quelques instants à découvrir l'unique livre de règles qu'il y avait et j'ai pu recevoir un peu d'aide du manager.

(bon là il parle d'une petite discussion avec un de ses potes à propos des alliances, mais c'est plus un délire qu'autre chose)

Au cours d'une partie, j'ai pu voir l'efficacité de la magie et je m'en méfie un peu. Elle semble très puissante et moyenne par moments, contrairement à ce que l'on peut voir dans le SDA.

Cependant, le côté très positif du jeu est l'agencement des figurines des troupes à pieds, 8 par socle. Je suis en réalité beaucoup plus confiant qu'avant sur le fait que les figurines des joueurs du SDA passeront à l'autre système sans trop de soucis. C'est parce que maintenant, les lances comptent comme des armes de bases et donc ils vous suffira juste de mettre les figurines adaptées; celles équipées de vraies armes de bases ndlr; dans la première rangée et de mettre vos figurines de lanciers dans la seconde sans que cela pose de problèmes.

(Alessio m'en a parlé lors du jour d'un colloque mais c'est plus clair maintenant vu que j'ai vu ce type d'unité dans le livre). Il y a aussi l'opportunité d'utiliser des figurines qui sont théoriquement difficiles à voir sur les tables de jeux telles que Tom Bombadil et Baie d'Or.

(le passage sur le Balrog et les wargs, on va zapper...)

Je n'ai pas vu les Nazgûls montés dans le livre (excepté sur une Ombre Ailée) donc peut être ne sont ils disponibles dans cette version que dans le SDA seulement.

J'aime l'idée que si j'aligne le Balrog et le Dragon en même temps il ne me faudra trouver que 600 autres points pour pouvoir atteindre le format standard.

Voilà, c'est fini! :clap: personnellement ça me tente encore de plus en plus car ils ont l'air de s'être bien amusés les p'tits veinards!

le SDA quand à lui reste toujours un meilleur système IMO (heu de l'aide les gars, je vois pas du tout...^^)

In My Opinion, l'équivalent de notre bon vieil AMHA. :clap:

En tout cas, niveau stratégie marketing, ils s'y connaissent chez GW: tous ces rapports d'essais donnent sacrément envie de s'y mettre!

Merci pour tout ce boulot !

Bon, on va réagir à 2 ou 3 trucs :

Par contre ce qui est moins marrant, ce sont les multiples combinaisons de « Tirs Épiques », soit une 150 tirs environ d'Archers Elfes, qui au final vinrent à bout de Sauron après seulement deux tours de jeu...

Gloups ! :)

Les nombre de dés à jeter a l'air ... heu ... un peu ... enfin, faut avoir de grosses paluches quoi ! :-x

une unité de Gobelins ayant pris de flanc une unité de Chevaliers de Minas Tirith menée par Boromir et Aragorn l'étrilla jusqu'au derniers

Moyen le réalisme. Que les Gobs infligent quelques dégâts, ok mais si dans le tas, il y a les 2 zozos de MT ...

Druzhag invoqua à la hâte une nuée de d'Araignées devant le Balrog pour le protéger des tirs des Elfes

Voilà qui va relancer le débat sur les lignes de vue et les obstacles !

Ainsi je continuerai d'être un lapin heureux! (heu...c'est vraiment anglo-saxon comme expression!^^)

Ils sont fous ces Anglais !

Aucun héros n'a l'option d'une monture. Souvenez vous que si vous les mettez dans une compagnie montée, ils acquièrent automatiquement une monture, si non ils sont à pieds.

Tiens, ça c'est marrant ! A première, il est donc plus intéressant de les mettre en compagnie de Cavalier. Voilà qui est de bon augure pour les magiciens.

Il y a aussi l'opportunité d'utiliser des figurines qui sont théoriquement difficiles à voir sur les tables de jeux telles que Tom Bombadil et Baie d'Or.

:clap:

Z'ont intérêt d'avoir changer leur règle en tout cas !

plus,j'entends,plus je suis rebuté par ce système;les nués d'araignées qui bloquent les tirs sur le balrog :clap: ,gobs qui massacrent boromir et aragorn,la surpuissance des trolls,la forte baisse de puissance des arcs et de l'autre coté 150 tirs qui suffisent à dégommer sauron.Bon,un peu plus de réalisme quant mème !!

Par contre,plutot content pour tom bombadil et baie d'or que je joue assez régulièrement en couple mais en ignorant la règle qui interdit presque totalement de le jouer et puis d'autre moment épique donne quant mème sacrement envie d'y jouer :-x ,aprés,bien sur faudra éplucher les règles moi-mème car pas de GW à deux pas...

Bon, faut aussi prendre tout ça avec des pincettes.

Les gars ont joué avec des règles de base, les vendeurs ne sont peut-être pas tous de fins connaisseurs des règles.

Je connais des gars qui jouaient la V3 avec des règles honteusement avouables : ils pensaient que la CT correspondaient au chiffre qu'il fallait faire pour tuer. Et ça jouait Elfe en plus !

Je suis d'accord avec Xev, il faut se méfier!

Dans le GW près de chez moi, le gars voulait à chaque fois que les joueurs ajoutent +1 sur leurs jets pour blesser pour que "ce soit plus violent"...

Bon après, concernant le Balrog et les nuées, ben là, on a le même problème avec les règles "standards"... Mais rien n'empêche que les créateurs de tournois, ou même en partie amicale on prenne une petite convention du genre les lignes de vues sont les lignes de vues réelles.

Pour les gobs attaquant les chevaliers, le mec a peut être été très chanceux, on a tous eu, je pense, des moments où les lois statistiques n'étaient pas respectées...du genre 4 archers gobs visent Aragorn (en pleine forme), le touchent, le blessent, le sieur rate ses jets de Destin...et meurt :clap: ...(c'est du vécu :-x )

EDIT: A Ancalagon, 'avais po vu ce point de règle! Néanmoins, s'il s'avère être exacte, c'est quelque chose qu'il faudra adapter au SDA...Et puis c'est une bonne nouvelle pour GDA

Modifié par Ellhrohir

Je pense que notre collège anglais voulait plutôt parler de chauves-souris (je me fit à la figurine pour dire ça puisque je n'ai pas regarder les règles de Druzhag) par ce que je sais par contre que les lignes de vues sont très claire dans GDA (là j'invente pas), si je me souvient bien on peut tirer sur des ennemies en hauteur par dessus d'autres et on peut tirer par dessus si se sont des classes inférieur (je m'explique: on peut tirer sur des cavaliers qui sont derrière de l'infanterie, sur des monstres derrière de la cavalerie ou de l'infanterie, sur des montres volants par dessus tous les autres) il faudra que j'aille vérifier je ne suis plus sûr :clap:

ce qui fait que normalement on ne peut pas protéger le balrog avec des araignées :-x

In My Opinion...merci 666 pour cette explication! fallait savoir... :clap:

bon à première vue les gars n'ont que testé avec les règles de bases...donc pas vraiment de quoi d'affoler.

+1 avec Ellrohir et Xev: ils faut prendre tout cela avec du recul...et puis il y a toujours une grande part de chance dans les jeux tels que le SDA et apparemment GDA ne déroge pas à la règle...donc voir Boromir et Aragorn et une unité de Chevaliers de MT se faire écraser par des gobelins: c'est fou! mais c'est possible!!

c'est un peu comme avec le Mumâk, si l'on respectait le réalisme à la lettre, il ne pourrait pas être tenu en échec même par des héros tel que Boromir...et puis il n'y a que Legolas qui peut enchainer un Mumâk au CC!! :-x

j'attends de voir tout ça de mes propres yeux. je compte aller à Tokyo le mois prochain donc j'en profiterai pour passer au GW pour tester GDA (faut voir si ils l'ont...)...je vous raconterai tout ça.

Modifié par Kushikatsu