Aller au contenu
Warhammer Forum

divers (divers) - conversion cara Mordheim/WFB

TOTOleHero

Messages recommandés

Je ne connais pas du tout Mordhein, je voulais savoir quel était les niveaux de compatibilitées entre les caractéristiques des figurines Mordheim et WFB ?

Est ce qu'il y a egalement un rapoort proportionel entre les points battle et les prix mordheim ?

merci

Je ne connais pas du tout Mordhein, je voulais savoir quel était les niveaux de compatibilitées entre les caractéristiques des figurines Mordheim et WFB ?

Est ce qu'il y a egalement un rapoort proportionel entre les points battle et les prix mordheim ?

merci

Mordheim se base sur les profils de WFB4/5

http://hem.passagen.se/pestilen/mordheim/warbands.htm

Tommy Punk parle de la V5 dans cette article pre sortie Mordheim en boite

ABOUT WARBANDS

By Tommy Punk

What do I base my points on when I make a Warband list? I take the points value from an Armybook and deduct the value of any equipment such as light armour or extra weapons. Then I multiply the points by 4 or 5 and look at the existing warbands in WD 225 to make sure I don't have a model with better characteristics but with lower or equal cost. A leader is 10-12 times the cost of the basic WFB model and have WS, BS, I and LD +1. When I have a rough sketch of the points I playtest them to see if they can be exploited or if they are too expensive. Special rules are valued on how effective they are. The points are modified alot, especially with new warbands that have no corresponding models or statline in WD 225. Basically 1 point of characterstic is worth 3-5 GC or points.

However special abilities are hard to calculate correctly. When I designed the Undead Warband lists I had problems with how the psyhology rules worked and if magic would be used. So I wrote my own rules, worked out a new psychology section and adjusted my magic system. If you are using these rules the Undead list is balanced, if not it may be either overpriced or underpriced depending on how you play the game.